Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LovesRoses Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2007, 12:45 PM
    I broke up with my ex boyfriend
    I broke up with my ex boyfriend because he was abusive, possessive and jelouse. He expected me to dump my friends but he wouldn't get rid of his friends. I even think he was cheating on me with another girl. I got my own place to get away from him because I finally got tired of all the crap he was putting me through. He let his ex wife come to his house and harrass me. Then yelled at me like it was my fault. It was always my fault never his fault. I have a daughter with him. Just resently I went after him for child support and he is having a cow. He shut off my cell phone and took my car when the agreement was that he pay my car insurance and pay my cell phone bill. I went after him for child support because three months ago he brought some girl down that he has been talking to for years. I told him to get rid of her a long time ago because I had problems with her because while we were dating and I was pregnant with his child she sent him a naked picture of herself and told him look what he was missing then begged him to come see her. He told me that he threw the picture away but I found it in his possessions one day. While this girl was down here visiting him my car broke down and I had my kids with me. I tried calling him and this girl wouldn't let him answer his phone whenever I called him about his daughter. He told me I had to wait until this girl left and went home before he would touch my car. I went over there a few times to talk to him about his daughter and his girlfriend would come to the door and slam the door in my face and she even came out one time yelling at me and telling me that she was going to kick my . I had an emergency with his daughter and this is how this girl acted. I pressed charges on her and they begged me to drop them. Now she is moving here that is why I got the child support because I don't know what this girl will do. Can someone please tell me if I am in the wrong here. I tried talking to him about it and he keeps telling me that it is my fault and I was looking for trouble every time I came there. I only came there three times out of the three weeks that she was there. When I talked to him it was about the car and his daughter that was it. He is trying to throw the guilt on me and he was always good at doing that even when we were together. This girl even told me that he got her a ring and that they had been sneaking behind my back for some time. When I asked him why he never said anything about the ring to me he told me that it was just a ring and that it didn't mean anything. He gave it to her as a friendship ring then it turned into an engagement ring. He also bought me an engagement ring but would never set a date to get married. I tried warning her about how he is but I guess she is going to do what she is going to do. This girl is 25 and he is 48. I told her that he was almost fifty years old and what she saw in him and her reply was, Don't remind me.
    tkdgal Posts: 51, Reputation: 13

Jul 12, 2007, 01:14 PM
    It's sounds like in you are in a tough situation, but I must tell you, none of this was your fault, and you shouldn't feel like any of it was. You were right in thinking that he was trying to place the guilt on you all the time. It was also no mistake of you to ask for help when you needed it, especially considering he had a part to fulfill in the relationship, also! He sounds like a guy who wants girls for their bodies or their money, not for love. This guy is dating younger girls probably for some sick, twisted reason and my advice is to stay away from him before he causes you any more heartache. I'm sure there's plenty of guys out there who are willing to treat you right and actually deserve you, without a thought of cheating on his mind! I'm so sorry you had to get caught up in this mess, but try to move on from his hurtful ways and find a guy that can make you happy for who you are! Hope I helped!

Jul 12, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Thanks for the imput helped me out a lot.
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 12, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Move on. He is bad news. Another filthy pig who give men bad names. Move out asap. Don't drop the charges on that tramp either. I'm only 15 so I don't know much about the legal stuff or child support or anything of that sort, but I'm just saying get him out of your life.

Maybe some of the older members can tell you what to do in more detail.

Jul 12, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Oh he's out of my life,, I moved out and got my own place. I had enough of him. But he will still call me and try to make me feel like .
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 04:08 PM
    I definitely think you're in the right. Your daughter is entitled to child support. Often, what one accuses others of is the very thing that one is the most guilty of and I think that applies in the case of your ex. However, don't expect any "agreements" about car payments, cell phone bills, etc. to carry much weight. Legally he doesn't owe you anything, he only owes your daughter.
    jlquint Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesRoses
    I broke up with my ex boyfriend because he was abusive, possessive and jelouse. He expected me to dump my friends but he wouldn't get rid of his friends. I even think he was cheating on me with another girl. I got my own place to get away from him because I finally got tired of all the crap he was putting me through. He let his ex wife come to his house and harrass me. Then yelled at me like it was my fault. It was always my fault never his fault. I have a daughter with him. Just resently I went after him for child support and he is having a cow. He shut off my cell phone and took my car when the agreement was that he pay my car insurance and pay my cell phone bill. I went after him for child support because three months ago he brought some girl down that he has been talking to for years. I told him to get rid of her a long time ago because I had problems with her because while we were dating and I was pregnant with his child she sent him a naked picture of herself and told him look what he was missing then begged him to come see her. He told me that he threw the picture away but I found it in his possessions one day. While this girl was down here visiting him my car broke down and I had my kids with me. I tried calling him and this girl wouldn't let him answer his phone whenever I called him about his daughter. He told me I had to wait until this girl left and went home before he would touch my car. I went over there a few times to talk to him about his daughter and his girlfriend would come to the door and slam the door in my face and she even came out one time yelling at me and telling me that she was going to kick my . I had an emergency with his daughter and this is how this girl acted. I pressed charges on her and they begged me to drop them. Now she is moving here that is why I got the child support because I don't know what this girl will do. Can someone please tell me if I am in the wrong here. I tried talking to him about it and he keeps telling me that it is my fault and I was looking for trouble everytime I came there. I only came there three times out of the three weeks that she was there. When I talked to him it was about the car and his daughter that was it. He is trying to throw the guilt on me and he was always good at doing that even when we were together. This girl even told me that he got her a ring and that they had been sneaking behind my back for some time. When I asked him why he never said anything about the ring to me he told me that it was just a ring and that it didn't mean anything. He gave it to her as a friendship ring then it turned into an engagement ring. He also bought me an engagement ring but would never set a date to get married. I tried warning her about how he is but I guess she is going to do what she is going to do. This girl is 25 and he is 48. I told her that he was almost fifty years old and what she saw in him and her reply was, Don't remind me.
    U did the right thing.give all your attention to your daughter.there is many fish in the sea u just caught a old boot.plus men{ good men} these days r hard to find anyway God doesn't want u living a life that causes u pain.plus it isn't like he Brad Pitt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm pregnant and my boyfriend just broke up with me [ 20 Answers ]

He broke up with me and I'm almost 2 months. I don't have anyone to see or talk to, I'm scared, I'm alone, I don't feel like being here. I need help what should I do?

Broke up my boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm 16 and I was going out with my boyfriend who is 17 for a year and 3 months at first I was really chilled out and wasn't really bothered about the relationship that much but he was really sweet and lovey dovey with me he seemed so sweet kind and funny and I started having feelings for him...

Broke [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my job and I'm broke need money can I get my money from my 401 k I only worked their 2 years and don't have any other 401 account?:( :confused:

My boyfriend broke up with me, I want him back [ 2 Answers ]

My Boyfriend broke up with me today reason being I've got a really bad attitude and he can't marry some one like that I cried and begged him for him to forgive me and that I was sorry he showed no remorse it didtn work what do I do?

Broke up [ 3 Answers ]

Okay... well me and my boyfriend of a year and a half broke up two months ago.. we were on and off though but we were on for like 6 months and I love him so much.. I just kept breaking up with him because I didn't want to get hurt again... but I am in the same boat hurt again... he won't talk to me...

View more questions Search