Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Other side too the story,is it worth knowing?
    I was talking to a mate today and he asked me how come my ex and broke up which as about 4 weeks ago,and I told him that I honestly didn't know.All she had told me was that she was confused and wanted space and I know that whena girl says that its often a hidden message.Since we didn't break up on bad terms I could simply ask her but I guess I've ben too scared to know... so with that being said I just want to know other opinions on the matter of whether its better to get the full story or too just leave it and believe what you simply understand.So any opinions or comments?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 12:16 PM
    I believe that its more important to be healthy, and happy with yourself first, as anything said now between you and the ex will confuse you, and have you thinking of things that takes the focus from your healing. If you still are curious after you've gotten your feet under you again, then that's up to you. Most people who get healthy realise that the reasons for a break up are irrelevant any way, and so don't care any more.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 12:18 PM
    And you talk about getting boring? At least I keep it on one post...

Anyway, I think it's better not to know. She isn't caring about what you are doing so then forget about her as well... I have been going through this and being upset and thinking of the best come back after trying so hard to get my ex back so here it is: Live well and be happy and they will soon hate themselves because they will then think that they would've been happier with you... Also when you heal and you get another girl and start dating, hopefully within the next 3 months, then you can show her that she messed up because your new girl is very happy and hopefully by then whatever she had planned and left you for will be totally destroyed and then she will be miserable and you will be happier than ever and will have the highest self esteem ever because you know that you had it in you and she was the one who messed up big time! Good luck my friend and whenever you need advise ask me. I made all the mistakes...
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Yea I am happy whether I know or not,Ive never thought about it till today so I'm going to take that as a hint that I don't need to know and its not bothering me not knowing.But with that being said I'm curious to know other peoples opinions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

Its Unfinshed Story But Is It Worth Finishing [ 4 Answers ]

I saw her and her crimson lips and her vicious smile that made me melt to the ground she stood on. Her eyes were like a rare fossil jewel that I could only hope but catch a glimpse of. She had hair that seemed to flow perfectly with the air that surrounded her. She was perfect, she was solid in...

Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light [ 1 Answers ]

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem. LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and...

View more questions Search