Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike0228 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Relationship
    I Got into a Relationship with a Girl about 7 months ago... from the start people try to break us up and wanted me to move back in with my father... She was hearing this all over town and even had one person tell her that I should be sleeping with my ex instead of her... three weeks ago she made a decision to punch me bit me and other things at this time I called the police and she was change... I love her very much and would do just about anything for her... the question is Will She come back... she has said she loves me but there has been no emails or phone calls nothing in three weeks from her.. So I am left with the empty feelings inside once again... thanks...
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Im sorry to say but it sounds like its over.Time too move on and forget her and try find yourself someone else or at least have some fun.You will get over her 7 months really isn't a long time so you will be able to get though it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 12:04 PM
    She will come back if you let her, and she will whoop your A$$ again. You can do nothing for her, and she can do nothing for you at all, except have you sleeping with your eyes open. See this for what it is... a fatal attraction. You could end up in jail, or worse, if you allow a next time.
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 12, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Um, why'd she beat you up? WHy didn't you just pick her up and lock her out? Anyway if you love her why don't you go after her, she's probably embarrassed to say the least. People were already saying you guys shouldn't be together before and now after this stint she's probably sure its overon your end. If you want her back then get her back otherwise move on.
    nellaaloha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 03:42 PM
    Do what I want its my decision if I know it's fare to me to stay then I stay if I know it's not fare why can I wait it's better to move on my life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About my relationship [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hello my name is Georgia. I wanted to know why is it me and my boyfriend keep on cussing and we use to live peacefully

Relationship [ 8 Answers ]

2 yrs. Ago I met someone... both of us are married. He's married 17 yrs. 25 for me. We met walking our dogs in the park. Don't know where to begin... we had lots in common, he has met my husband, I have met his wife. Oh gosh, this is going to be too long of a story. Let's see. We got very...

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Birthdate 10 2 1948 I need advice re my current relationship. Has he been cheating? Is he using me for a place to stay... my car.. Is he capable of commitment? Thank you.

View more questions Search