Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady Baker Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Should I go work or not?
    Can I go to work right after my abortion my doctor does not want me to but it's not like I do much at work anyway
    lilbitofbs Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Baker
    Can I go to work right after my abortion my doctor does not want me to but it's not like i do much at work anyway
    Girl! what type of jub do you have that you can't take a day off? Ubless you're "this close" to finding Bin Lauden, (or something), this is the one time in your life that you need to take a day. Maybe, you feel OK physically, but I don't think you're prepared for the emotional roller-coaster that you're about to board. Stay home. Mourn. Pray. Reflect. Listen to God. Give yourself a hug. You'll be glad that you didn't treat this like "just another day", later on. You're a woman with inbred maternal instincts. You just lost a child, no matter the reason, your soul will grieve. Take the day.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbitofbs
    Girl!, what type of jub do you have that you can't take a day off? Ubless you're "this close" to finding Bin Lauden, (or something), this is the one time in your life that you need to take a day. Maybe, you feel OK physically, but I don't think you're prepared for the emotional roller-coaster that you're about to board. Stay home. Mourn. Pray. Reflect. Listen to God. Give yourself a hug. You'll be glad that you didn't treat this like "just another day", later on. You're a woman with inbred maternal instincts. You just lost a child, no matter the reason, your soul will grieve. Take the day.

This is what I think too, except, you didn't lose that baby, you made a choice to get rid of it. To kill it. This is not just another day. Not another day for you at all.
    collinsmom Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Why did you post this under adoption?!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 11:38 AM
    <moved to Other Health & Wellness>
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    This is what i think too, except, you didn't lose that baby, you made a choice to get rid of it. To kill it. This is not just another day. Not another day for you at all.
    I don't know if you meant it to, but this came out kind of harsh, Start... Im sure this was an incredibly difficult decision for this person, and she made the best decision in her personal circumstance.

I also think you should take a day off and rest your body, you will need some time to heal both physically and emotionally...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Need work [ 4 Answers ]

I just started cleaning service and Im home based I need to find work, any idea who need a cleaning services? I am located in Riverside county,CA.

Does it really work? [ 3 Answers ]

Does this stuff really work? In a way I kind of believe it does because once I went with my friend to get hers done and at the end the lady was telling my friend in spanish things about me and my daughter and her father. (He's in jail) it was kind of freaking, cause I didn't ask for a reading but...

Some of my work [ 2 Answers ]

Some pointers on my stuff? http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/Der_Konig/Beaauty.jpg I made it on adobe photoshop 7,I don't have much other stuff to display due to a recent computer death *tear* =(

View more questions Search