Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catyrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Father Daughter relationship
    Hello,
    I'm a Newbie to the Board.
    I would like some Input on inappropicate behavior between father and Daughter.
    I have a 26 year old Step-Daughter that is real close to her Dad.
    She became a Massage therapist and My husband said he would pay her for a complete Rub.
    This bothered me because we don't even have sex.
    We've been married nine years and he's been on anti-depressents for 5 years.
    He said he has no Sex drive.
    His daughter is Beautiful.
    He also Walked out inhis Underwear which he has never done since we've been married.
    His daughter and My daughter were present.
    I told him what are you doing?
    He said he was covered up enough.
    He dosen't act like that when his Brothers or Sisters some to visit.
    I do feel insecure and wonder What he's thinking.
    His daughter didn't seem to mind that he was walking around in his underwear.
    She said her step-Dad use to do it and it kind of bothered her but it dosen't bother her with he Dad.
    Thanks
    catyrose
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 12, 2007, 11:12 AM
    I'm confused. HIS daughter is a licensed massage therapist and he hired her to give him a complete massage? So what does this have to do with sex?

While she was there, he walked around in his underwear (boxers or briefs?) while your daughter was present.

While it may not have been totally appropriate especially wearing briefs, I don't see it being horrible.

As for having his daughter give him a massage I don't see anything wrong with that and don't know what his sex drive has to do with anything about that.
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Sounds like maybe he's just really comphtable with this situation.I know some people who would open the door completely naked.And yea agree with skottgem what's it go to do with his sexual activity?
    zozobean Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 02:40 PM
    It may be nothing, but I can understand why you would be concerned.I have seen situations like that before. And I know of quite a few men that as they get older they ,I guess want to feel young again and start looking at younger women and as sick as it may be sometimes even there own daughters. I think you should confront your husband. Look him right in the eyes and see if you can tell if he is lying to you. If something is going on, he should be held mostly responsible. It could be possible that she was sexually abused growing up and is now just very confused. I know of a girl who was 21 when she met her father and her whole life she was molested by different men , well her own father came on to her and she let him because she just wanted him to love her,she spent her whole life trying to find him. Anyway I'm just saying try to find out the whole story. Hopefully there is nothing to find out anyway.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 12, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zozobean
    It may be nothing, but I can understand why you would be concerned..
    OH please! I think this is being so blown out of proportion. Unbless there are other indications here, the circumstances put forth in the OP are just not enough to raise a fuss over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter father [ 2 Answers ]

My year old baby girls bilogical father is not on her birth certificate. Can my current boyfriend, who I'm pregnant by now, adopt her without her bilogicals permission or approval? Can her bilogical dad get rights without proof that he is really her daddy?

Father brainwashing daughter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I don't normally visit sites like this, but I'm at my wits end! I have a 12 year old daughter and share joint legal and joint physical custody with her father. She lives with me for 2 weeks and then with him for 2 weeks. I am 34 and married. He is 40 and unmarried. I feel that he has...

Father/Daughter relationship [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend is a widower of 5 years. I am very close to his 14 year old daughter, but she is highly dependent upon her dad and becomes anxiety ridden whenever he's away from the house during the early evening or at night. She is never alone in the house, as her 16 year old brother is always in his...

Father and daughter relationship [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 30 year old woman. Does anyone here think it is normal for a father not to be there emotionally/psychologically for their daughter? Before my mother died a few years ago my father never had much time for me. When he did he usually used this time to put me down by calling me a waster and...

View more questions Search