Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sereba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Mp3
    I just purchased a generic mp3 player that looks just like the iPod Nano. On the box it says I should have 6gb but I only have 266m (This is what is shows in the memory) What is the problem and how do I fix it. Right now I can only dowload like 50 songs. If anyone has any info I would love your help
    THanks
    Serena
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 09:08 AM
    What mp3 player is it?
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Jul 15, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Do they have applications, games or other preloaded items on your player? Thos can take up space and create a good environment for false advertising.
    Rhythm121 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Your mp3 most likely said 6gb of base memory. This means that all the programing into your mp3, options and menus, would count and take up your space.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 02:29 PM
    But it wouldn't take up 5.7 gigs...
    2007_Sue Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 02:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sereba
    I just purchased a generic mp3 player that looks just like the ipod Nano. On the box it says I should have 6gb but I only have 266m (This is what is shows in the memory) What is the problem and how do I fix it. Right now I can only dowload like 50 songs. If anyone has any info I would love your help
    THanks
    Serena
    In my opinion,there are two points you should pay attention to for the moment:
    1.the wrong capacity had been sent to you.You can take some photos of the memory info (Scroll to Setup/Setting  memory info),send them to your seller and get a exchange,or may be you can show it here,I know how to identify it's memory.
    2.You can also try to upgrade it's firmware,after that,check it has any change.Do you know how to upgrade firmware?If not,you can refer hereSourcingMap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp3 to wav & Wav to mp3 converter [ 2 Answers ]

Can any body tells me where I can find the free full version of Mp3 to wav and wav to mp3 converter. Thanks..

My Mp3 [ 4 Answers ]

I bought my mp3 player about a month ago. Now its not working. When I try turnig it on it doesn't do anything. I also tried replacing the battery But that didn't work either. Please help me.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the name of that website from where I can download oled Hindi film songs free or on payment please

Mp3 [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I've just got an mp3 player and loaded some tracks from Windows Media, which I had previously recorded on straight from an MD player, so they are not compressed. Because of this I can only get about 7 tracks on. Is there a way of converting them easily (something simple please!). Also, when I...

View more questions Search