Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ManekiNeko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 07:57 AM
    I can't trust anything male.
    After going out with numerous men who lie to me to sleep with me, (yes, I know... I'm the idiot who put out) and finding out that quite a few of them have girlfriends that they decided not to tell me about, I find that even if I meet a guy that is nice, I cannot trust him. I am growing to despise anyone male and everything a guy says I cannot take as truth anymore... I fear these feelings will never go. At this point I see men as shifty animals that one must guard themselves against.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Some of us tell the truth and are proud of being truthful, I promise.

Maybe you should change where you go to look for men?
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

Jul 12, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Im sorry that you have bad experiences but is despising all males really the answer? There are good guys out there. We do exist.

Could it be that you are attracted to a particular type of man... which isn't really the right type for you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Maybe a relationship is not a good idea, as you might not be making good decisions on getting to know these men before bedding them. Work these issues out before getting involved with another man.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Being a lesbian is getting very accepted these days.

Am I going to hell for that? :)
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Being a lesbian is getting very accepted these days.

Am I going to hell for that? :)
    High Five! ;)
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Simply say NO when they offer you a lift home or ask if you wanted just another drink.Dating is fine but that's all it can be is a simpy dinner out somewhere which when your ready to leave,leave on your own.But yes there are nice guys out there who will never cheat and would treat you like there's no other.Men that try to sleep with a women on the first date are only players and you should watch out for that long before you even consider going out on adate.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Don't you mean "simply say no"?
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Yes, be a challenge, get to know the guys and work out if they're trustworthy first. If girls didn't reward guys for lying and jerkish behavior, then they wouldn't do it so often!
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Yea my bad lol(slaps forhead)
    Digger4400 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 01:03 PM
    My opinion is, and I'm a guy saying this, is that the major majority of men that do get noticed are usually the men that do that sort of thing. Meaning the big dominant Alpha males that approach more boldly, which from reasonable assumption is the kind that you've been going for, are the kind that cheat and lie. Not to say that there aren't alpha males who are honest but perhaps you should try to approach someone who seems more lonely -yeah yeah breaking gender roles get over it-. The less a man is used to getting his way the less likely he is to try to get more of his way. Or in other words the shy kind that sit by themselves may be a good choice if your willing to approach them instead of waiting for them to approach you.

Hope it helps
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2012, 03:20 PM
    You need to stay away from men for a while. Fix your trust issues and keep trying to find the right guy. It doesn't require for you to sleep with someone for you to get to know them. Stop putting out, and they will start respecting you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male balding [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost 50% of my hair. Mostly as a high forehead and at the crown. My question is, I want a way to cut my hair so it has symmetry. It is very fine and when the wind blows I can look silly with my hair sticking up. I don't want to shave bald. Is there a way to cut it and still look like I have...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

I'm an insecure male [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all,I am 30 yrs of age, been married for 6 yrs and I am very worried, I love my wife very much and I know that I am hurting her by feeling and saying the things I do, I think it started last year when I got the sick in the stomach feeling if I didn't know who my wife was talking to and her...

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

Male attributes [ 8 Answers ]

Is there a way for someone to develop male attributes that were supposed to be passed on to him by his father. But since his father didn't raise him, he didn't acquire those traits. Thanks

View more questions Search