Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    munda_kamaal80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 03:55 AM
    Can I apply Home loan with GPA and not the home registration
    I want to apply for a home loan but the home is registered on the original buyer. He can't transfer the registration, but can give me GPA. The house is in India and new registrations in that state have been stopped for some time. Can I apply home loan based on GPA(Power of attorney)? If yes where can I apply for that?
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Jul 12, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by munda_kamaal80
    i want to apply for a home loan but the home is registered on the original buyer. He can't transfer the registration, but can give me GPA. Can i apply home loan based on GPA(Power of attorney)? If yes where can i apply for that?
    We need some more info, clarification from you. Vehicles are "registered" while real estate records are usually records in real estates records of local counties (or parishes if you are in Lousiana). I do not know how nor why you would want to take out a loan on something that you do not own it nor why the person who person who is in possession would offer to sell the property if he/ she is not the owner or have someone else take out a loan. I understand that a person who has a "general power of attorney" perhaps can sell property if the power lists real estate, a mobile home or a vehicle or other such property... we just need more specific info on the circumstances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401K Loan vs. Home Equity Loan [ 3 Answers ]

I need $50,000 for a kitchen remodel. I can get a 401K loan 5 yr term 9.25 interest - total payments add up to 62,000 or so with a monthly payment of roughly $1,050. That payment is is tough on my current budget so I was considering a Home Equity Loan with a longer term. I know there are a...

Home equity loan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a couple of questions in regards to obtaining a home equity loan. I will give some background as it is an unusual situation. My wife and I live in Auburn, Alabama. When we married and moved here in 2001, she owned a house in Birmingham, Alabama (about 120 miles away). Before she was...

New home addition -home equity loan or remortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I am 54yrs old and have only 3 yrs left on mortgage.. I want to put on a new addition to house and looks like I will have to borrow $80,000.. Do I want to do home equity or remortgage? I would like to retire in 11 yrs or less

Home loan [ 4 Answers ]

What are the pros and cons of interest only loans

View more questions Search