Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetie_gurly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 02:05 AM
    Skin care
    Can anybody tell me how to get rid of dark underarms,elbows,knees n neck within a week or 2?? :confused:
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 12, 2007, 09:41 AM
    This probably won't get rid of them in a week or two but try cocoa butter or go to any drug store like CVS or walgreens and get a skin lightener... its probably going to take a little bit of time but eventually it will work... good luck!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 12, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Dark elbows and knees are caused due to dryness. The skin on your knees and elbows are devoid of oil glands. So it gets dry and causes your elbows and knees look dark or discolored. Hereditary can also cause dark joints. You will need to apply a moisturizer to your knees and elbows regularly. Try using alpha-hydroxy creams, it will help improve your skin's texture by exfoliating the dead skin cells. There are also over-the-counter treatments that can help reduce discoloration. Opt for creams containing 2% hydoquinone. Remember that it may take a month or two for you to see results. If you don't see any improvement after a couple of months, please consult with a dermatologist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin care [ 1 Answers ]

How to drink pure white pills by shisiedo because its all in japanese instruction I can't read the label

Skin Care [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a sister that for many years I notice that her neck was really dark. I asked her why and to acted liked she was a shamed and I didn't wan't her to feel that way but I wanted to know. She came out and told me that she never really took care of her skin and that it was dirt that was...

Skin Care [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, :confused: Do these fairness products really work? I have oily skin and acne problem. Till now not even one product has been able to solve my problems completely. Is there any product will work for my skin type…? Regards, Lauren

View more questions Search