Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    risingup Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2007, 08:46 AM
    You should tell her that you don't want to be with her right now. You have to tell her. I consider any form of sexual act cheating even if it is with a guy. That's the right thing to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gay/straight relationship doomed? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a bisexual white 30yr old man. I fell for a 28yr old black straight man. I approached him and made my feelings known to him. To my surprise he said that he has feelings for me. Due to my insecurities we are having major problems now after six months. He still likes to go out a be with...

I'm gay - he's straight, is a relationship possible? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a straight acting, masculine gay man. I'm not in a relationship, and live a totally straight life. There is someone that I've known for more than 6 years at work. We've always been good friends, gotten along. In the past few months, the friendship has turn into what I'm positive is...

Gay Falls for Straight Man! What to do? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm a 28 year old gay man and not out yet. I met a guy 4 years ago who I trained at the workplace. He seemed interesting. He's 22. So the second day of just knowing him I invited him to my cousins house to watch a Sporting event. He didn't have a car so I drove him there. He had...

Straight or gay? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and ia

In love with Younger Gay Man [ 3 Answers ]

In love with Younger Gay Man Okays I'm a bit confused & so upset at same time unkinown where to turn. I'm a straight woman who currently isn't getting alone with commonlaw husband at moment. Have falling out of love with current commonlaw who is 36 years old. I've been with him 20 years or so...

View more questions Search