Ask
    keylo 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Owens family
    Owens family genelogy
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 08:56 PM
    You may get more responses if you give out more information. Good Luck :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 11:28 PM
    It is true that you will be more likely to get more responses and helpful information if you were to give more information as to what you are searching for.

Also might like to check out the information on the following links:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/geneal...you-62513.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/geneal...ice-48294.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is my family [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to find any info on my dad's family. The problem... I don't have any info. I have my dad's name. No other info is available to me. Last I knew, he was alive in Hobe Sound, FL. His father (I believe) had the same name... Raymond Melvin Peacock. All of these sights I go to want me to pay,...

How to tell my family? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm 15 year old goth/emo female.Ok.I think I'm bisexual.I'm pretty sure I am.I think about having sex with them and everything.But I don't know how to tell my family.Because they "make fun of" non straight people.And I fear that they will disown me and mock me. What should I do?:confused:

How to get my family through everything. [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to warn you before you embark... I tend to be mildly (read: incredibly) long winded. So, thank you if you decide to take the time to read this. I am 19 years old, and my mother is not out to get me. Or anyone, really. She's an incredible person, but she's the one I need help with...

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Help with family [ 3 Answers ]

Dear, I need help on a situation that, I guess can be described as somewhat abusive. My 20-year-old sister "Kim" has turned into a burden that I don't think I can handle, nor do I want to. I feel like my family is being torn apart an I am being torn up inside. "Kim" is the middle child in...

View more questions Search