Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    livdead22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Breast questions
    Hi, I was wondering is it OK for breasts to ever have an orangish tint color and dimpling sometimes and thick spots sometimes?my breasts do this sometimes bt it goes away.. do I have breast cancer?I'm scared about this I haven't read anything good about it.
    livdead22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 06:25 PM
    I don't know
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 06:36 PM
    I don't think u have breast cancer unless u got bumps but then again who is to know... maybe u should just go to a doctor to make sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

My breast [ 1 Answers ]

My breast has blue veins all over.and my breast are more fuller,darker aerolas also around my nipples.but,like I was saying my period came on June 9,2007 it was light then heavy then dark brown.and today nothing.my period was supposed to last until Friday.and my breast are still sore and blue...

Breast ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was on Deprovera for 6 months and I gained weight, I decided since I was 44 yrs. Old I got my tubes tied. However, I have been experiencing extreme breast itching and some discharge in the last month or so. Can this be a side effect from the shot or what could be happening. I am going to...

Got Breast Milk? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a little embarrassing. My boobies are feeling heavy and swoll up. Im also leaking fluid from them. There is no way that I am pregnant because I have not been sexually active in 3 years. My children are both also 5 and 6 years old. Is this my body trying to tell me something? Maybe Im...

View more questions Search