Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morris8787 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Headache
    I am a 21 yr old male.. for the past year or so I have been having a terrible headache everyday. I was wondering if anybody knew why this might be.
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Jul 11, 2007, 09:20 PM
    My mom use to get migraine headaches from message, it's found in a lot of prepared foods. Have you went to the doc?
    morris8787 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 07:51 AM
    No I have not went to the doctor. I do not have the money nor do I have insurance
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Jul 12, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Please get your blood pressure checked. High blood pressure can be one of the many causes for bad headaches that often.

My mother had these too, she started having them often in her mid to late 20's. As a result of waiting too many years later to go to the doctor, she had a stroke and has passed. She was 51 when this happened.

Not to scare you, but this is something you need to find a way to the doctor for.

Good luck and take care.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 08:09 AM
    There are a lot of serious conditions that this could be. It could be high blood pressure or a tumor or many other things. These things can be treated more effectively if they are caught early.

Please get it checked out as soon as is possible. You cannot put a price on your health.
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Jul 12, 2007, 12:34 PM
    You can try going to a community health clinic, some cities have free clinics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headache & dizzy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everybody, I am using glasses from 3 years with 0.5 sight with both the eyes with little angle. I checked my eye sight regularly and it did not increase. But I feel like my eyes are tired quickly when I am working on the computer. I usually wear glasses only while working on the computer and...

Bad Headache [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just started getting really bad headaches for about two weeks now. He thought it was his teeth so he went to the dentist and they took x-rays and found nothing. They also found out that nothing is hurt in his jaw but his pain is coming from the left side of his face and is giving...

TheRealDeal's Headache [ 7 Answers ]

What's up, Ok so I took all the advice I received (which was very much appreciated so thanks) and started trying to figure out what the heck I was doing.. So its been almost a week and we haven't had any communication other than a text message she sent to me saying "dont be mad" which I didn't...

Headache [ 2 Answers ]

My Girlfriend had a conussion that happened in September. She has had a really bad head for months. Do you have any idea what it could be. Hairline fractures or something? She also has lumps on the back of the neck and head to. Please help me e

View more questions Search