Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Should I stay or leave?
    I met this guy 4 years ago, who feel in love with me, we dated and I never felt committed or in love, my cousain past away, I had to travel so broke up, he never stpped writing or calling,and I always avoided him, he finally met this girl,which he left once I came back to town,I became lunatic with this girl, dreaming her,she used to work with him, so this made our relationship get worst because I always had he on my mind, he left me and dated this girl for over 2 years, I have to admitt getting over this was ver vey hard(for my ego).later nov 2006 he calls me, we start talking (he broke up) and we started meeting and later dating( many people have not understood why I'm dating this guy who left me for another girl, but I know inside me I wasn't a very nice girlfriend when I was with him), we've always got along very well, and now more than ever,we are very close, he calls me at least 6 times a day,and meet always, but latley he's been having these humour changes, like very cold, or very warm with me. So I asked him, and he admiited that even though he loves me, he is confused... so I said lets give us some time, (because its not very pleasant to be with someone who is confused), we've been 2 weeks apart,and he still calls me, how can he think? If he still knows about me? can you please tell me what am I supposed to do?. I really love him, but I think its unffair to be with someone who is confused and doesn't give me emeotonal stability.
    Should I just disappear? Because I feel that when I'm not there he needs and misses me, but when he has me, he doesn't appreciate what he has.

Thanks very much for anything you can say.
    I tried to make the story as short as possible.
    580331 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 05:56 PM
    It sounds like to me that there are just egos working here, him as far as yours. Wow you guys had some good times and some bad times but that's why it called dating. It doesn't have to be a long term thing. You tried it felt uncomfortable at first, you guys were off a while then he feels confused now. There are a lot of other fish in the sea, stop fishing in a barrel and brawden your horizons. Obviously there is something missing here and it doesn't sound like love, it sounds like its time to move on and find someone new.
    I'm no expert just someone who's been there and done that. I waisted a couple of good years chasing something that wasn't there. You never get that time back, and if I can help someone from making the same mistakes that I made I'll feel 100% better.
    Good luck and keep your chin up.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Stop wasting your time trying to make something, where there is nothing, and break this off cleanly and permanantly.
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Go out and find yourself a guy who will love you for who you are and isn't confused about you.There are plenty of guys out there who are stable and able to fully commit to your needs and all you got to do is find them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stay or leave [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm 28 with three kids I meet my husband when I was 18 years old Got married a year a half later. We had to girls and then when my youngest daughter was almost three he left me for another woman (a friend of mine). We were separated for almost two years. He had a baby boy with her and I got...

Leave or stay [ 7 Answers ]

Should I be up set that my husband looks at other woman that are not dress more then he looks at me and he as a email that he thinks I don't know about:confused: is it wrong for me to get mad or is are marrieds really gone and there know coming back because that's how I feel any more

Should I leave or stay in a relationship that isn't going anywhere? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend Kenny(24)and I(20) have been together 5 months and living together 4, It seems like we are stuck, It doesnt seem like he can see it going any farther, I would love to be with him for a really long time but he seems hung up over his ex-fiance of 6 yrs, they broke up 2 yrs ago but they...

Should I leave or should I stay [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem with my fiancée he is a good man good father and we are about to walk down the isle in 2 months the problem I have is 2 years ago I found a message text on his phone with when is the big day I love you kiss kiss so I confronted my partner and he told me that was an old male...

Should I stay or leave [ 6 Answers ]

:( me and my mother in law had a argument about two months ago, she lives right next to me, anyway she thinks she has to run my family well now it is causeing problems in my marriage. I have been married for 16 years and this is the first time we have talked about divorce, we have never even fought...

View more questions Search