Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    david138 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Should I move out
    I am living with this girl and she got me off the street and I am starting to fall for her but she still has feelings for her ex.boyfriend... I don't know what to do? Should I move out and go back onto the streets? o

Some one please help me./
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 11, 2007, 02:32 PM
    I'd say spend more time with her. Tell her how you feel about her having feels with the ex and you falling for her. If she took you in than you mean a lot to her.
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Yea stay with her,there's nothing worse then having to live on the streets.just because she has feelings for an ex doesn't mean you wouldn't give you a go,maybe she likes you as well?and so what if she has feelinsg for an ex EVERYBODY does,I know maried men and women who miss there ex but that doesn't mean that they would ever go back with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex will not move out [ 1 Answers ]

My ex will not leave my apartment. She are not on my lease. We ended our relationship about 2 months ago and I told her that I wanted her to move out, I gave her 2 months to move. Now she is saying that she will not leave. Under FL law if someone lives someplace for 30 days I can't just put...

I can't move on [ 2 Answers ]

Something is terribly wrong its been 6 months and I can't move on!! Simply I haven't gotten over her, and it is starting to negatively affect my life, and love life. We are still friends, and she still hurts me.. I know but she means well, she is to strong of a person to show emotions back so it...

Can I move them? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this site, my cat has just had here kittens 2 days ago, and there under our bed and keep us up at night would it be OK to move them, as I am scared she may attack them or something if I do, and also it might sound abit thick but do the kittens at that age go to the loo.:confused:

I can't seem to move on. [ 20 Answers ]

This is my first time posting here so apologies if this is too long winded but I really need impartial advice over something that is ruining my life. Myboyfriend and I broke up over two years ago after dating for 7 years. We were friends for a long time before we started dating so I have spent...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search