Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apattison01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Culinary teacher
    I am getting my teaching cert. to teach culinary arts. I don't know where to start to find a job. There are very few vocational technical schools around me that offer culinary arts. Can anyone help me out with a little info.. thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 11, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Have you searched any of these?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Teacher [ 7 Answers ]

I will be graduating to be an elementary educator in the Fall of 2008; can any experienced teachers provide me with some tips for first year teachers?:)

Job Corp's. Culinary Arts? [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to be going into Job core and I have a few choice's of what I can do the choices are Business Clerical, Culinary Arts, Welder, Auto Body Repair, Home Health Aide, Landscape Technician, Tile Setter, Electrician, Painter, Carpenter, Plumber, Building and Apartment Maintenance. I was j/w...

What else to do with teacher qualifications? [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like to know what other careers I'd be suitable and qualified for outside of teaching with a Major in English and Sociology and a teaching degree. I have been teaching elementary school (special ed, gr.5, 6, ESL), and I'd like to know what career would be welcome to a teacher with my...

Teacher needs help [ 7 Answers ]

Have a 10 year old student with the following characteristics: Volitle.. emotionally, not physically Mild to moderately paranoid Dislikes most people, yet is very sweet and clingy to me No social skills Immature Insecure Gets very loud and emotional Repeats phrases... I hate you... you...

View more questions Search