Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peachy77 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2005, 07:33 AM
    Positive Affirmations
    Can anyone please help me find a positive affirmation that I can go by? About a month and a half ago, I had the worst heartbreak of my life. I still can't seem let go of the hurt and anger I am feeling. I need an affirmation I can stay focused on. Any help will be appreciated!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2005, 07:27 AM
    Being Positive
    Hi,
    Life is just one day at a time. Tomorrow will take care of itself.
    You don't want to completely close the door on the past, but you do want to make amends with yourself, so it doesn't bother you anymore.
    The above statements are so true, and are used by the World's largest Recovery Organization.
    Go talk with someone, such as a minister, a marriage counselor, a family counselor, anyone!
    Get this stuff off your chest, make amends to yourself.
    A positive affirmation can be, "Live life today as I want it to be, tomorrow will take care of itselt".
    But, talk with someone, so you can live life just for today, and get this stuff off your chest first.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Nov 25, 2005, 03:12 PM
    Ditto
    You need to get out and do something, I know that you are not me but when I get down I go for a walk or draw or write every one is different. Find some thing that you really like to do. I volunteer at many different rescues for abused and abandoned animals. They in some strange way seem to make me feel better; the bad part is that you more than likely will bring one home with you. Just get out and about. Your affirmation will not be found sitting in the house. I hate to say it, but it is out there waiting for you what ever it may be, I hope the best for you. Good luck and remember you can not change the direction of the wind you can only adjust your sails. Smile and keep it simple.

you had posted this in another place so i posted it again hoping you would get it (O:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suggestions for positive change. [ 7 Answers ]

I currently email my senators and representatives, at least weekly. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for positve change in government I can pass along to them. I have dialog with them since to keep on them until they answer.

Positive affirmations [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone please help me find a positive affirmation that I can go by? About a month and a half ago, I had the worst heartbreak of my life. I still can't seem let go of the hurt and anger I am feeling. I need an affirmation I can stay focused on. Any help will be appreciated!

View more questions Search