Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bridgettrusen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 08:22 AM
    "Sugar Pop"
    My friends and I saw a movie on VHS YEARS ago (around 1993), so it is older than that. Anyway, I think Roseanna Arquette is in it, and her boyfriend has a British accent and constantly calls her "Sugar Pop." It was a horrible movie, but we cannot for the life of us remember the name of it, and the topic comes up nearly every time I see them (all of once a year or so.)

Any ideas?
    virgoguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Are you thinking of TANK GIRL?
    It had animation sequences in it as well as real life.
    Hope this helps
    AvantReese Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Well, I would say Pulp Fiction, Butch calls Fabienne "sugar pop", and it has Rosanna Arquette in it.
    But it can't be that, because no one can say Pulp Fiction is a horrible movie.
    bridgettrusen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Thanks guys, but it is definitely not either of those movies. Pulp Fiction is fabulous, I could never forget it. And I never saw Tank Girl.

Thanks for trying, though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Who remade the Archies song "Sugar Sugar"? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Please, who's the artist who remade the Archies song "Sugar Sugar" with changed lyrics.. "Honey, I gotta lotta money.."?

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search