Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redneckwoman_99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Sears kenmore washer will not agitate or spin
    My sears kenmore washer moder 110.24422300 drains but will not agitate or spin I hear a noise while in that mode please help me
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Most likely the coupling. It's located between the motor and transmission. Sears did have a unsual timer problem that did cause same symptoms at one time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite washer won't spin or agitate [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 5 year olf Kenmore elite washer that does not spin/agitate or pump water. Took the shell off, pump off, motor off. I left the motor connected to the wiring, tried to spin/agitate, but get no motion on motor, just a buzzing noise. Seems like the motor is bad? Is there any way to test this,...

Kenmore Elite Washer does not spin or agitate [ 3 Answers ]

Model 417.42142100. Front loading machine. Does not spin or agitate, drum will not operate. Everything else seems to work. Fills, drains, makes noise like it's working during all cycles.

Kenmore Elite washer won't spin\agitate\drain [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 110.20072992 that won't spin, agitate, or drain. I have walked through the diagnostic mode and get no activity except for getting water into the tub. I have scanned forums and run across possible solutions (coupling, controller board) but those are solutions for partial symptoms. I...

Kenmore washer won't drain, agitate or spin. [ 1 Answers ]

It's a Kenmore heavy duty super capacity 110.26322503 1 year and 1 week old. Has been used for only 6 full months and has run good up until last night. Noticed when we took the clothes out they were still very wet. Tried to re- Run the spin and nothing. The machine hums and the lights actually...

View more questions Search