Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Sep 17, 2005, 10:34 AM
    G4 - one other thought
    You wrote:

"Now the Media says terrorists attacked the WTC, a religious thing and all, i say it had to do with Israel's occupation and murdering of innocent people in a silent background, so yes religious and political, innocent blood on one side continued because the american people did not know about it since the media is pro jewish., by the way of what happened opened the story and we all are realizing now that the the U.S. government controls the information we know".

It is understood that the USA's preference for Israel in the face of the deprivation that Palestinians have to face, is a cause of concern.

But if, as you say, that was the reason for OBL bombing the WTC, etc. isn't there somehting basically wrong with OBL's thinking?

If Osama bin Laden (OBL) is angry with Israel for subjugating the Palestinians, etc. why didn't OBL attack Israel? Why not attack the root cause rather than a supporter?

Can you explain that?

MORGANITE

:)
    G4-450 Posts: 175, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2005, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganite
    You wrote:

"Now the Media says terrorists attacked the WTC, a religious thing and all, i say it had to do with Israel's occupation and murdering of innocent people in a silent background, so yes religious and political, innocent blood on one side continued because the american people did not know about it since the media is pro jewish., by the way of what happened opened the story and we all are realizing now that the the U.S. government controls the information we know".

It is understood that the USA's preference for Israel in the face of the deprivation that Palestinians have to face, is a cause of concern.

But if, as you say, that was the reason for OBL bombing the WTC, etc., isn't there something basically wrong with OBL's thinking?

If Osama bin Laden (OBL) is angry with Israel for subjugating the Palestinians, etc., why didn't OBL attack Israel? Why not attack the root cause rather than a supporter?

Can you explain that?

MORGANITE

:)
    Well, I think we can agree that the CIA's Job has always been to murder for political reasons, know the facts the Bush runs the CIA while his son is president and that OBL is also a agent says something stinks does it not?

As far as Osama Ben Laden and how he thinks goes; I have yet to of witnessed anything that he has said to be a lie, and let me tell you why I can say this, I worked for Dan Rather at wcbs NYC and he had spoken to him personally; Osama's own thinking is scary to allot of us people because everything he said is dead on and true:

1- His (OBL) CIA devision was formerly known s the freedom fighters now called the base.

2- Israel had prior knowledge of 911 as well as France and Germany, there intelligence people claim Bush was behind it, WCBS got heat about saying anything in regards to this because a war was on the table prior to Iraq already. and a war means they controlled the press too.

3-What Osama said about 9/11 was that he himself did not carry out 9/11, and the people that did where brave, they where all CIA agents too, this is public and nothing new.

4- What he said about the U.S. and Israel was also dead on, much of the CIA does not like it that Israel controls the federal united states both in law and reserve, and this brings up the fact that they are Jewish Pro (NOT ISRAELI PRO) and that in Israel you have to be Jewish to be a citizen. not much of a democracy.

5- also Israel has committed many crimes against humanity, the killing of arabs and sing the Talmud to justify it over land like claiming that a Jew's finger nail is worth the lives of 1000 gentiles is very racist.

6-OBL, a sheek from Saudi Arabia with a income of 5 billion a year divided by 20 brothers is somewhere in the U.S. for all we know.

I see that his thinking is biblical; Jihad in the bible is not different fro, the koran, I have yet to find anything new about the God of the bible to the God of the Koran, and it states that the laws stay the same for muslims who are jewish and christian as is should have in the bible, just that they should pray 5 times a day and fast once a year during daylight hours.

But aside from the broadcast center at wcbs and the fact that 9/11, iraq and other disaster, I myself is against all violence, especially the under-minding deaths of innocent civilians in countries like Afghanistan where 10,000 kids where murdered by the U.S. where many do not have weapons of mass destruction like the U.S. who has used them there for 20 years prior to 9/11 and after the iraq invasion claiming iraqis have been doing it like the U.S. did during vietnam.

But if you have to get up and fight; fight against all those who want war, remove there weapons from them and take there guns, anyone who has them whether they are FBI or talibans will commit a crime one way or another; that is what they are for.

So again

Israel has Nuclear weapons and is a threat to world peace from what Ultra Jews claim, its like I can say this website is mine because God gave it to me. they are saying that land is there's for this and lost it a long time ago for that.

Read this and tell me what you think...
    http://usa.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/3289/

Sep 17, 2005, 03:36 PM
    Please, slow down - G4-450 - Can we keep this simple?
    Quote Originally Posted by G4-450
    Well, i think we can agree that the CIA's Job has always been to murder for political reasons, know the facts the Bush runs the CIA while his son is president and that OBL is also a agent says something stinks does it not?

As far as Osama Ben Laden and how he thinks goes; i have yet to of witnessed anything that he has said to be a lie, and let me tell you why i can say this, i worked for Dan Rather at wcbs NYC and he had spoken to him personally; Osama's own thinking is scary to allot of us people because everything he said is dead on and true:

1- His (OBL) CIA devision was formerly known s the freedom fighters now called the base.

2- Israel had prior knowledge of 911 as well as France and Germany, there intelligence people claim Bush was behind it, WCBS got heat about saying anything in regards to this because a war was on the table prior to Iraq already., and a war means they controlled the press too.

3-What Osama said about 9/11 was that he himself did not carry out 9/11, and the people that did where brave, they where all CIA agents too, this is public and nothing new.

4- What he said about the U.S. and Israel was also dead on, much of the CIA does not like it that Israel controls the federal united states both in law and reserve, and this brings up the fact that they are Jewish Pro (NOT ISRAELI PRO) and that in Israel you have to be Jewish to be a citizen., not much of a democracy.

5- also Israel has committed many crimes against humanity, the killing of arabs and sing the Talmud to justify it over land like claiming that a Jew's finger nail is worth the lives of 1000 gentiles is very racist.

6-OBL, a sheek from Saudi Arabia with a income of 5 billion a year divided by 20 brothers is somewhere in the U.S. for all we know.

I see that his thinking is biblical; Jihad in the bible is not different fro, the koran, i have yet to find anything new about the God of the bible to the God of the Koran, and it states that the laws stay the same for muslims who are jewish and christian as is should of in the bible, just that they should pray 5 times a day and fast once a year during daylight hours.

But aside from the broadcast center at wcbs and the fact that 9/11, iraq and other disaster, i myself is against all violence, especially the under-minding deaths of innocent civilians in countries like Afghanistan where 10,000 kids where murdered by the U.S. where many do not have weapons of mass destruction like the U.S. who has used them there for 20 years prior to 9/11 and after the iraq invasion claiming iraqis have been doing it like the U.S. did during vietnam.

But if you have to get up and fight; fight against all those who want war, remove there weapons from them and take there guns, anyone who has them wether they are FBI or talibans will commit a crime one way or another; that is what they are for.

So again

Israel has Nuclear weapons and is a threat to world peace from what Ultra Jews claim, its like i can say this website is mine becuase God gave it to me., they are saying that land is theres for this and lost it a long time ago for that.

read this and tell me what you think...
    http://usa.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/3289/

Life would be a lot simpler if we didn't keep moving the grounds of the argument and hold back introducing new subjects.

Can we agree to complete one subject before shifting to another?

Out of kindness, I will presume that what you have posted about the CIA flying the planes into the WTC and Pentagon was meant to be posted on the Humour section?

(OBL's) thinking is biblical; Jihad in the bible is not different fro, the koran, i have yet to find anything new about the God of the bible to the God of the Koran,

Jihad is not sanctioned in the Bible. In the Book of the Law of God, it is written:

Leviticus 19:18

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

MORGANITE

:confused:

Sep 17, 2005, 04:45 PM
    The bible has thousands of books missing which belonged in it, who chose them and why is a agenda you have to divide truth from idoltery and abuse for man made lusts.

Osama was a CIA agent, have you been swallowing Jewish Pro media, he is not wanted for 9/11 and this post has everything to do with the subject?

9/11 was not a ATTACK but a retaliation of what the U.S. Government did NOT TELL US they where doing to innocent people in other countries for oil.
    And all the U.S. had to show for 9/11 was to get to iraq and then Iran.

Only a bad liar ultra orthodox Jew would deny these facts above, many true to Abraham jews and non jew israelis have suffered from U.S. interests in the middle east and Zionism.

Osama ben Laden is NOT WANTED FOR 9/11, if he is wanted then you should also put a warrant out on Satan for the crimes against humanity for Israel and other Zionists racist or fascist countries. it would be a joke for you to deny this one.

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

When you speak about terrorism you should look at the number one threats to world peace,

USA
    Israel
    Then the list goes on,

Arabs and or muslims are NOT terrosists, and the very few who qualify have succeeded to only kill 1/5th of the number of people the U.S. has since drop of the nuclear bomb in Japan. beside the fact that the U.S. is pre occupied with so much racism that Hitler would not of existed with his biggest supporters in the Mid West during his rulling.

If your telling me that you actually believe the new stories rather then looking at the past in history I am only convinced that this will not end if otehrs think like you, you're a threat to peace yourself to forget the evil behind U.S. corporate wars.

While many people say they are against the war in iraq they lied, they are in a war with iraq, there passports and citizenships state that they bare arms to fight for the country that invaded iraq just like the nazis invaded poland, so tey are in the same place these Germans where once who you can ask today what they did while people where getting murdered in POLAND when it was invaded.

So this subject reflect Islam and Judaism
    Judaism has roots today in satanism more then the Torah, read the talmud, the book claimed to be holier then the Bible, which also is missing thousands of books.

By the way, Jesus ADVOCATE TERRORISM! and he did it against those who advocated mischief against innocent people.

"I say to you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.* As for my enemies who do not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence" (Luke 19:26-27).

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on Earth.* I did not come to send peace, but a sword.* I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35).
    These sort of lines match the same ones other prophets had spoken of, as well as his miracles, like raising of the dead in Ezekle.
    Jesus did not ever want to claim to fame or said he was the son of God, otehrs did and there where no witnesses there, and above this fact in greek he was son like all sons of God who where the Children of Israel as in David, the son of God, Solomon, the son of God and so one before and after

You did not tell me what you thought about the crimes Israel has committed against Humanity, they are on the top of the list around the world today while the U.S. may be exposed for the support of bombing Iraqi people today themselves while claiming its others.

Sep 17, 2005, 07:20 PM
    G4-450 Read and learn!!
    The bible has thousands of books missing which belonged in it, who chose them and why is a agenda you have to devide truth from idoltery and abuse for man made lusts.

Osama was a CIA agent, have you been swallowing Jewish Pro media, he is not wanted for 9/11 and this post has everything to do with the subject?

9/11 was not a ATTACK but a retaliation of what the U.S. Government did NOT TELL US they where doing to innocent people in other countries for oil.
    And all the U.S. had to show for 9/11 was to get to iraq and then Iran.

Only a bad liar ultra orthodox Jew would deny these facts above, many true to Abraham jews and non jew israelis have suffered from U.S. interests in the middle east and Zionism.

Osama ben Laden is NOT WANTED FOR 9/11, if he is wanted then you should also put a warrant out on Satan for the crimes against humanity for Israel and other Zionists racist or fascist countries., it would be a joke for you to deny this one.

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

When you speak about terrorism you should look at the number one threats to world peace,

USA
    Israel
    Then the list goes on,

Arabs and or muslims are NOT terrosists, and the very few who qualify have succeeded to only kill 1/5th of the number of people the U.S. has since drop of the nuclear bomb in Japan., beside the fact that the U.S. is pre occupied with so much racism that Hitler would not of existed with his biggest supporters in the Mid West during his rulling.

If your telling me that you actualy believe the new stories rather then looking at the past in history i am only convinced that this will not end if otehrs think like you, your a threat to peace yourself to forget the evil behind U.S. corporate wars.

while many people say they are against the war in iraq they lied, they are in a war with iraq, there passports and citizenships state that they bare arms to fight for the country that invaded iraq just like the nazis invaded poland, so tey are in the same place these Germans where once who you can ask today what they did while people where getting murdered in POLAND when it was invaded.

So this subject reflect Islam and Judaism
    Judaism has roots today in satanism more then the Torah, read the talmud, the book claimed to be holier then the Bible, which also is missing thousands of books.

By the way, Jesus ADVOCATE TERRORISM!, and he did it against those who advocated mischief against innocent people.

"I say to you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.* As for my enemies who do not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence" (Luke 19:26-27).

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on Earth.* I did not come to send peace, but a sword.* I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35).
    These sort of lines match the same ones otehr prophets had spoken of, as well as his miracles, like raising of the dead in Ezekle.
    Jesus did not ever want to claim to fame or said he was the son of God, otehrs did and there where no witnesses there, and above this fact in greek he was son like all sons of God who where the Children of Israel as in David, the son of God, Solomon, the son of God and so one before and after

You did not tell me what you thought about the crimes Israel has committed against Humanity, they are on the top of the list around the world today while the U.S. may be exposed for the support of bombing Iraqi people today themselves while claiming its others.

Sir,

You have an extremely irritating penchant for believing that you can read my mind and that you know what I think and what I believe and who I believe and why. You are invariablty wrong.

Please, either respond in a proper manner or else I will loose my dogs on you.

You have gone off subject again, and that prompts me to conclude that you arte incapable of staying on one subject because you have only a superficial knowledge and need to keep flitting from one item to the next to raise sturm und drang.

You have impeached my character and falsely accused me of holding positions that I do not hold. I have heretofore been very patient with you, allowing for your confusion, but you have refused to be a gentleman and insist on continuing your personal attacks on me.

You must never do so again. If you do I shall issue a universal fatwah on your head.

Inta maknun!

MORGANITE

:mad:

Sep 17, 2005, 09:34 PM
    I am sorry if I exposed the dirty truth about Ultra Orthodox Judaism here. did I hurt your feelings? :p

Why don't you calm down and read to learn what is really going on here and now instead of lies about Judaism existing before Judah did and using the Jesus Jew theories on others with cheap Philosophical standards.

The truth does not need a man to prove he can present it anyway or form if it is in fact the truth and not his own words.

AND STOP PRETENDING THIS IS NOT THE SUBJECT, get over it Morganstien, you BS about Jews does not match the talmud or the fact tat there are good people who are Jewish and against Oppression evidently in these Books. And why would you not want the truth about Islam and Judaism here?

Judaism is about oppressing the nations and there Kings, making them serve you under your feet, all gentiles are vermin according the Talmud and should be spat on, Osama Ben Laden is NOT wanted for 9/11 and you're the one who used 9/11 like the media has been in favor of Bush and his crony war to divert the truth by claiming Osama's so called "thinking" as you put it is wrong when in actuality it matches every investigation ever conducted by the associated press which Jewish media will not tell you, you who they consider STUPID from the start for been a gentile and not worthy of living.

So get over your silly Ego, you do not need to be a genius to know that Judaism did not exist before the tribe of Judah which came after Moses, and you also do not need to be a Genius to know that Christianity existed before Jesus and some used these with Indo European concepts to break away from Judaic rulers aka Scribes who where NOT SEMITIC and Oppressed other Israelis.

And another thing which destroys all yourself righteous agenda here Mr.-Philosopher from hell, you do not need to study anything to know tat Greek is not a Semitic language and Saul a jew changed his name to Paul after persecuting Christians before putting the Gospels together and saying he did not know who some of the authors where, especially playing dumb about Barnabis and his no crucifixion story.

So this subject been Judaism and Islam proves that Abraham paved the foundation of faith not so called blood lines some genetic freaks in Germany liked to believe while other fans of there who run the U.S. practice with the so called new world order to ethnically cleanse the world.

So the only problem I see with my posts is that your philosophy is built on falsehood and can not be backed by all the garbage of Ultra Orthodox Judaic mal practice.

Sep 18, 2005, 05:44 PM
    G4-450 - A sad story
    When I first read your initial post in this thread I was encouraged. I htought that here was a reasonable person who wanted decent discussion at a sensible level.

Peace and love to everyone

I want to understand the difference between Islam and Judaism, there roots between the children of Abraham, who is the founder of all 3 faiths (Judaism, Chriostianity and Islam) to one God Almighty, and the Ka'Baa..

Can someone explain what Isaac and Jacob have to do with these roots since they both are the children of the same Father, Abraham and about the Ka'Baah,
    and yes, Peace again to all.

But my hope was dashed by your subsequent replies to answers that I and others have made. You show yourself to be highly intolerant of any idea that you do not embrace, and extremely rude in expressing your intolerance.

You smiled like a baby, but you bit like a crocodile. I no longer trust you, and do notfeel any benefit will come from arguing with you because your mind is not open, and all your postings come from unacknowledged sources that are hostile to Judaism and to Chrisitianity, and to nonmuslim humanity in general.

Mahomet and good Musselmen blush with shame at your terrorism.

MORGANITE

:eek:

Sep 18, 2005, 06:04 PM
    Fatwah on G4-450 - not redeemable Emir Al Karsi
    G4-450

Your ignorance is staggering. It is exceeded only by your inability to read what is written.

In your hatred you invent things that you thinkl I have said and then rail against them. When you get to a better school you will learn how to think better.

For your information, I am not Jewish, neither am I a Jew. My only interest is is in truth.

Truth is not what you and other insane terrorists spew out: truth is what actually is.

Truth is not what you think - iIt is what really is.

Truth is not what you have been made to believe by your etremist militant apostate mullahs - it is what is real.

Your presence here under the banner of "Love and Peace" is a falsehood, because you have no Love in you and your mouth does not speak Peace.

You have been unmasked for the ignorant terrorist that you are, and your lies are revealed. Liars are servants of the Satan, and the Satan is your father because you hate Allah and his truth is not found between your lips.

You are an apostate who has turned you back on Allah, Mahomet, and Al Qur'an.

Because of your hat, you will never m,arry. If you do, you will have only th eugliest of wives and she and your unfortunate children will despise you because you have no integrity and no honesty.

You will never get a decent job, and your friends will leave you, unless they are insane.

This is the future you choose for yourself, because you do not know God.

The Koran is saying to humans, this is the final guidance from your Creator, for the specific purpose of worshipping him and creating a civil society where you can live in peace with one another.

Muslims around the world rely on the Koran for guidance. Devout followers heed the call to prayer five times each day and recite passages from the holy book. Muslims believe that the Koran is God's unfiltered message—teaching them how to lead a good life and become a better, more moral person.

The Koran is very specific with regard to the nature of human struggle, because in order for a human to be at peace with himself, they must control their baser instincts.

The quest to control base instincts such as greed, lust, and cruelty and to seek spiritual purity is known by Muslims as the "great jihad." Featured widely in the Koran, the "great jihad" is a person's most important "internal" struggle.

Chapter 3, verse 172, of the Koran: "Of those who answered the call of Allah and the messenger, even after being wounded, those who do right and refrain from wrong have a great reward."

But also in the holy scripture is a reference to "lower jihad," a more earthly and physical—and controversial—struggle. "To those against whom war is made, permission is given [to fight] because they are wronged; and verily, God is most powerful for their ai. "

This verse speaks of combat or war to be waged against one's oppressors—a struggle sanctioned by God.

But the Koran also states in Chapter 2, Verse 190: "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors."

The essence of the verse, is to fight back "if you are attacked by your persecutors, but don't fight back indiscriminately. Follow the rules of engagement."

According to mainstream Muslim clerics, those "rules of engagement"' are explicit: women, children, and innocent civilians are off limits.

Muslims believe the prophet Mohammed received these revelations directly from God some 1400 years ago, at a time when he and other Muslims were being driven from their homes, persecuted, and killed.

But although the Koran advocates self-defense, its most prevalent message is one of peace and brotherly love.

If people are intent on using religion to motivate terror or violence, they'll find an excuse there no matter what the actual text says, just as you have done.

Whenever you kneel towards Al Mukkah to pray to Allah, my words will ring in your head, and you will be unable to pray because your mind will stand still and your lips will be sealed until you have cleaned the filth and hate from your heart.

MORGANITE

:eek:

Sep 18, 2005, 09:55 PM
    Morganite Exposed
    You know

I did not read all your poetry this time, why all the rhetoric to avoid the questions about Judaism's role as satanists these days?
    Judaism that is built on a RACIST TALMUD and claims that it is holier then the torah certainly is not speaking about the same one true God who created all mankind is it? it advocates a threat to world peace and makes Hitler look like a illiterate orthodox Jew.

Both Bible and koran have the same God Of abraham, but the problem that keeps repeating is that ego maniacs like you seek to abuse information for self gratificication or self proclaimed wisdom which again you should give thanks to God for the faculty of seen, hearing and thinking, but I guess your not doing this are you?

So lets get something straight here, Judaism as a nation fell with DISGRACE... htey usede lies, people and took religion for themselves when God chose them to be examples of people who are guided by his faith, his light, and now its over, period..

Jesus called them devils and the lost tribe of Israel was Judah, his disciples also named after every tribe of the children of Israel to restore them demonstrated Judas of Judah as a hypocrite and liar and traitor because that is exactly what Jesus said they did to the God of Abraham and all mankind by claiming racial inventions and that Gods door is only open to Jews by blood lines.

You keep trying to claim others are been wolfs under a sheep skin, well look at Israel and ultra orthodox jews and there religious fanatiscm and ask yourself why its always a denial game when they are asked why that have to have a secret from the non jew gentiles, or that they prefer Sigman Fried's books for manipulation tactics rather then God's word?. and they refuse invoke the god which Abraham, Moses and Jesus all advocated people to do when they know God told all who have faith to call on him for he is the disposer of all our affairs, all accept the evil doers. or did this become clear ot you by now why they do not call on God openly?

Who is God's new chosen nations today?
    I watched the other day how Mosques where so packed with people, that they prayed on the sidewalk on there faces while a synagog these days gets visits only once a year by polytheists who claim they are believers in God, and I met people who say it is not easy converting to Judaism and also after all the trials by men it's a pretty expensive blood ritual as well but for which God is al this?

So maybe you should be more humble if you want to UNDERSTAND others, and drop your ego and lower your tone instead of been protective of the very things your trheatened by, and by the way TERRORISM is only felt by evil people who fear there fate is in the hands of others, and we know who really has those weapons and believes this in the white house.

But your never going to find salvation if you believe in a God who you think created certain people rather then all living creatures, especially if your claiming to be above God with a Talmud.

The Secret Book of Joshua
    by Rabbi Jacob Y. Berman
    (English Translation by Rabbi Jacob Y. Berman, 1901)

Chapter 1
    1. These are the words spoken by Joshua to all of Israel while in the land of Shechem five years before his death.

2. Before Joshua's final days he gathered all into the public square and gave these final laws for all of Israel to follow and obey.

3. While on the highest most place Joshua spoke thus, "O, Israel, our LORD G-d has delivered us from the wilderness and gave us victory over our enemies and gave us the Promised Land! In addition to the Torah (Law) G-d has given us futher commandments which to follow."

4. "When entering the lands of the Gentiles do not follow their ways, for G-d has given you your own laws and customs to follow and the ways and customs of the Gentiles are wicked and perverse."

5. "While in the lands of the Gentiles take powerful and influental postitions in their kingdoms so you can destroy them from the inside and destroy their culture.

6. After their culture has become corrupt seize all their mighty weapons and slaughter all in the land.

7. Raze their buildings and homes and allow none of their beasts to live because they commit (sexual) perversion with them (the beasts.)"

Chapter 2
    1. "When in the land of the Gentiles it is permissable to terminate the life of one if no one will catch you.

2. Just as Moses killed the wicked Egyptian that attacked an Israelite so shall you kill the wicked Gentiles in their own land."

3. "Pretent to be friends with the Gentile so you can get to know his secrets, for they (the secrets) will be powerful weapons against the Gentile."

4. "Mixing with Gentiles is prohibited, for a mixed offspring will be half demon and

5. the offspring of the Gentiles are wicked demons that want to destroy the Israelites and take away our Promised Land."

6. "Gentile girls are all wicked harlots that will seduce man and beast, stay way from them because they shall corrupt those who follow the LORD."

7. "Gentile boys are always aroused like a (male) dog seeking a female dog. The Gentile boy shall take pleasure in touching Israelite women and girls.

8. Stay away from them (Gentile boys) because they shall rape and grope our girls and women if they catch them unguarded."

9. "Gentile adults are like beasts in a continuous heat, they copulate out in the open and defile themselves and their homes."

10. "Do not enter a house of a Gentile for it is a house of whoredom and uncleaniness."

Chapter 3
    1. These were the commandments given to Joshua by our LORD G-d, may we follow them and not faulter. G-d shall deliver all the Gentiles' lands into our hands and we shall destroy them and their beasts and children.

2. The wicked shall perish and the world shall be ours. We our a powerful people because we are G-d's people.

AMEN!

I know your dirty jewish secret Morganstine :), you're a racist Islamphobe who can not accept the true Semitic God both for the children of Israel and Islam and which advocated self defense against tyrants like Bush and his oil cronies who cuase nothing but death and have been getting away with it for a long time to get what they are after $$$$$. But you doing this is just simply zionist jewish again,
    I have encountered jews lying online as much as fasciest nazis who claim they are not what they are about, I see very little differences in there tactics and nothing like this with Muslims who usually hide nothing, so I would like you to prove that they do such things like this at all.

From reading your posts you're the hater around here so far, you have the ulterior motive to do te very same things I mentioned above, SO WHY DON'T YOU READ AND LEARN THE TRUTH NOT LIES, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM KNOWS ALL YOUR DIRTY SECRETS AND HELL IS A PLACE YOU WILL FIND IN ALL SCRIPTURES FOR THOSE WHO DO EVIL THINGS KNOWING THIS.

One more thing I just thought of since you mentioned that retaliation by other people against a country that has been silencing information of there illegal activities like the U.S. has been doing since WW2 and you ignorantly rave about Osama Ben Laden attacking 9/11 like all the other jokers who deep throat Jewish Propaganda when OBL was on the other side of the planet when it took place.

My last question ( and I am sure you will not answer it like the others) is;
    If Osama Ben Laden was telling us something that the U.S. was not, and he did indeed attack WTC in retaliation, and you yourself claimed this retaliation was against his religion and the Bibles as god's word, then what about when the UK and U.S. who dropped bombs on Germany and Japan killing millions more?

Denial of the holocaust is illegal, but lets not forget about others besides jews been victims of a holocaust today, like try starting with the past 20 years in Afghanistan, but of-course if you're a racist ultra zionist jew its not important how you use the gentiles.
    STONY Posts: 82, Reputation: 11

Sep 19, 2005, 06:10 AM
    Judaism , christianity & muslim faiths.
    Abraham, The Father Of Many Nations, Issac And Ishmael His Two Sons, Issac The Leader Of The Hebrew Nation & Ishmael The Founder Of The Arab Nations. Jacob Was In Fact Issac's Son. There Is Nothing I Have Found To Indicate Abraham Was In Fact Jewish, However He Was God's Friend. And To Go One Step Farther When Abraham Lifted The Kife To Sacrifice Issac, God Saw His Faithfulness And At That Point In Time Obligated To Sacrifice His Own Son To Save The World. That Last Statement Takes An Entire Sermon To Get Into... but I Think You Have The Gist Of It Now.

Sep 19, 2005, 09:57 AM
    One more thing i just thought of since you mentioned that retaliation by other people against a country that has been silencing information of there illegal activities like the U.S. has been doing since WW2 and you ignorantly rave about Osama Ben Laden attacking 9/11 like all the otehr jokers who deep throat Jewish Propaganda when OBL was on the other side of the planet when it took place.

My last question ( and i am sure you will not answer it like the others) is;
    If Osama Ben Laden was telling us something that the U.S. was not, and he did indeed attack WTC in retaliation, and you yourself claimed this retaliation was against his religion and the Bibles as god's word, then what about when the UK and U.S. who dropped bombs on Germany and Japan killing millions more?
    Keep taking the mad pills. I have not made the suggestions you accuse me of.

I have not spoken of retaliation. I have not raved about the evil OBL who acts in contradiction to the Holy Koran.

I have not mentioned retaliation against religion and.or bibles.

My professional opinion is that you are insane and need committing to an asylum for the criminally insane.

I have reported you for consistently posting bad, racistm, hate-filled, pro-terrorist posts.

MORGANITE

Sep 19, 2005, 01:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by STONY
    Abraham, The Father Of Many Nations, Issac And Ishmael His Two Sons, Issac The Leader Of The Hebrew Nation & Ishmael The Founder Of The Arab Nations. Jacob Was In Fact Issac's Son. There Is Nothing I Have Found To Indicate Abraham Was In Fact Jewish, However He Was God's Friend. And To Go One Step Farther When Abraham Lifted The Kife To Sacrifice Issac, God Saw His Faithfulness And At That Point In Time Obligated To Sacrifice His Own Son To Save The World. That Last Statement Takes An Entire Sermon To Get Into....but I Think You Have The Gist Of It Now.
    Agreed, but I will share with you how something needs to be more specific since it's the key to the arguments these 2 faiths.

Just to be specific; Ishmael did not speak arabic and was not "The Founder Of The Arab Nations" as your stated., Both Ishmael and Isaac where brothers so if one was arab the other was arab, but they spoke Chaldean and where Semitic speaking peoples indeed.

Further more, Ishmael was the father of another 12 tribes whom God promised will replace the children of Israel if so they fall from grace, as jesus also put it when he reminded them that in order to obtain paradise; Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord...
    And that they should have kept every one of Gods' Commandments;
    Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.*
    The tribe of Judah has indeed taken over all 11 + tribes and the Children of Israel lost there nation with them.

Also, it is Xtreamly important to remember that "Judaism and Islam" are faiths not a race.
    This Abrahamic Faiths are built on a foundation of doing the will (submission in arabic) of the one true God of all humanity, it would contradict the God of Abraham if a worshiper claimed Jews where a race, both people and the cradle of humanity where all originally semitic peoples and no other evidence can be found other then this.

The first time people heard anyone call Jews or anyone else a race was when Adolph Hitler started comparing racial theories.

So been that the nations referred to by Abraham are based on a covenant referred to as "faith", the question is which of these people actually practice there religion?
    Something to know about Ishmael and Isaac;
    When God promised the land to prophet Abraham, his name was Abram.

God had asked Abram to change his name to Abraham when he was ninety-nine years old. (see Genesis 17:1-5). Ishmael the eldest son was at that time thirteen years old. Isaac was born one year after the name change.

In other words, Isaac was not even born when the land was promised by God.
    The name Isaac appears for the first time in the Bible in Gen. 17:19.

The land was promised by God was to the seeds of Abram, (see K.J.V.),
    and it was for ever. There is no record of God going back on His Promise.
    Genesis chapter 28 deals with God's promise to Jacob.

How did the Children of Israel pray, And how do Jews Pray may be a bit the same of not, you be the judge, as I understand it, if one does not practice judaism he is not a jew any more then a muslim who does not pray since its one of the pillars of the islamic faith.

A) The children of Israel Prayed exactly the same way Abraham there father of the faith prayed which is the same way muslims pray, Jews , for the most part do NOT all pray like this, yet even Jesus fell on his face like this. ( I did a search on the net for a pict)
    and read below how many others in the bible prayed like this.
    Genesis 17:3 "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,"
    Genesis 17:17 "Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?"
    Exodus 34:8 "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped."
    Numbers 20:6 And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.
    Numbers 16:20-22 "And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?"
    Nehemiah 8:6 And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground.
    Joshua 5:14 "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?"
    Ezekiel 9:8 "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?"
    2 Chronicles 20:18 "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD."
    Ezekiel 11:13 "And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?"
    Matthew 17:6 "And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid."
    Matthew 26:39 "And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt."

Sep 19, 2005, 05:13 PM
    G4-450 Mac
    G4-450 - You said that Hitler was a Muslim because he hated Jews. Where did you find that?

MORGANITE

Sep 19, 2005, 11:52 PM
    G4-450 - You said that Hitler was a Muslim because he hated Jews. Where did you find that?

MORGANITE
    Ha hah :) nice try hot head, did you cool off yet?

Show me where I said that, your simply been a liar and another dirty phony Jew who thinks faith comes from his mother or someone else been Jewish in his family.

There are people who say that they are Jewish, Christian or Muslim, but the ones that do not believe and practice are not at all any of them. but in-fact racist to claim FAITH as a inheritance by calling themselves these names.

So you know, I have at my disposal many bookmarks and books to save me time and trouble on these false statements you make when I post here.

As for your friend Hitler,
    Hitler was a Racist Jew, had no faith at all.
    Further more, only a racist would claim that Hitler was NOT a Jew because the only relative he had Jewish was his grand mother, and any Racist can call themselves Jews or muslims but not practice these faiths, this is why they are racist in the first place by clearly going against faith in the ONE TRUE God of Abraham for all humanity

Evidence in the Gospals;
    Jesus called the Jewish scribes devils for saying that they did not "recognize him or his word" yet while claiming that they where seed of Abraham, seed as in blood not the faith for all man kind.

So then Jesus told them that if they where the seed of Abraham they would hear his word and recognize it, but they insead judged Jesus for been another poor man from Nazareth by his appearance.

Further more, Jesus told the Jewish scribes that if they indeed where the seed of Abraham, then they would do the works of Abraham, but they did not so, and Jesus called them Liars and said there fathers where liars also for using racial ideology to claim there faith,

Jesus then explained that Abraham's seed was the faith in doing the will (Commandments ) of the one true God of all humanity and that this was the promise to all man kind and not just Jews or the tribe of Judah.

Jesus went further to remind them that they are simply offspring of ONE GOD and HIM YOU SHALL WORSHIP ALONE and HIS HANDS ARE OPEN, NOT CLOSED TO ALL LIKE THE JEWS SAID.

Further more; if they (Judah), the single tribe of the "Children of Israel" DID NOT do the works of Abraham, then God will choose another nation that will keep there word (FAITH) and be a good example to guide mankind, and do the works of Abraham.., and of-course who was that nation but the tribes of Ishmael from the begining when God promised Abraham not to sacrifice his first son Ishmael, so read and learn as you say tough guy.

This is also Something Ultra Orthodox Jews hide from Christians while they curse them behind there backs with there Talmud's saying they are Vermin, just like Hitler and his racist theories.

Real Jews pray the same way that muslims do today and wear the same white skull caps, as I posted above.

Again, these are 2 faiths, faith is not something you just inherit from your mother or father, it is what you yourself earn.

Just so you know, I do not agree with all Islamic rulings, but I also would not go as far in depth as you have for Judaism with the corruption in the bible and political practices of many false jews and there God "Segman Fried" who they use as a therapeutical manipulative scam on others. very Un Faithful indeed.

You have not once given the thought to all the crimes against humanity for land, power and money by Israel and the U.S., as well as the lives we lost when you mention all this, and i am not talking just the 9/11 themes but iraq as well.

So lets read what the ultra Orthodox Jewish Talmudic Teachings say

---> This one Sounds like your MORGANSTINE !!
    Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

In the Public's Eyes been they are gentiles, you hear;
    "Whoever destroys the life of a single human being...it is as if he had destroyed an entire world; and whoever preserves the life of a single human being ...it is as if he had preserved an entire world."

However, Hesronot Ha-shas points out that these are not the authentic words of the original Talmud.

In other words, the preceding universalist rendering is not the authentic text of the Talmud and thus, for example, this universalist version which Steven Spielberg in his famous movie, Schindler's List attributed to the Talmud (and which became the motto of the movie on posters and in advertisements), is a hoax and constitutes propaganda intended to give a humanistic gloss to a Talmud which is, in its essence, racist and chauvinist hate literature.

In the authentic, original Talmud text it states that "whoever preserves a single soul of Israel, it is as if he had preserved an entire world" (emphasis supplied). The authentic Talmud text sanctions only the saving of Jewish lives.

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").

This passage is from the original Hebrew of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia, published by Funk and Wagnalls and compiled by Isidore Singer, under the entry, "Gentile," (p. 617).

This original Talmud passage has been concealed in translation. The Jewish Encyclopedia states that, "...in the various versions the reading has been altered, 'The best among the Egyptians' being generally substituted." In the Soncino version: "the best of the heathens" (Minor Tractates, Soferim 41a-b].

Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of non-Jews. (Jewish Press, June 9, 1989, p. 56B).

On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Brooklyn Rabbi Meir Kahane, who told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are "dogs" is derived "from the Talmud." (CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").

University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim, a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).
    The Old Testament Mosaic law states that touching a human corpse or the grave of a human imparts uncleanness to those who touch it. But the Talmud teaches that if a Jew touches the grave of a Gentile, the Jew is not rendered unclean, since Gentiles are not human (not of Adam).

From Baba Mezia 114b: ""A Jewish priest was standing in a graveyard. When asked why he was standing there in apparent violation of the Mosaic law, he replied that it was permissible, since the law only prohibits Jews from coming into contact with the graves of humans (Adamites), and he was standing in a gentile graveyard. For it has been taught by Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: 'The graves of gentiles [goyim] do not defile. For it is written, 'And ye my flock, the flock of my pastures, are men (Adam)' (Ezekiel 34:31); only ye are designated men (Adam)."

I can go on, and this is about a fraction of the evil Ultra Orthodox Jews practice with there man written books, the Talmuds.

Sep 20, 2005, 02:52 AM
    Keep taking the mad pills. I have not made the suggestions you accuse me of.
    Is that from the iChin?
    Do I really need to quote you again?

I have not spoken of retaliation. I have not raved about the evil OBL who acts in contradiction to the Holy Koran.
    1-You said OBL attacked WTC, I said he was not wanted for it or did it, you had no proof so I posted the FBI link for you so you can see for yourself that he is NOT wanted for this by the FBI, read and learn as you stated before, or are you clearly a hypocrite now as well.

2-You also said OBL went against the Koran and Bible (and where in them) for something again you could not prove, while I also again reminded you that OBL was under contract and paid with our TAX DOLLARS as a CIA agent with a trained team to fight Russians out of Afghanistan and those pilots where also part of that CIA devision.

3- Fact is, the argument you presented was that OBL carried out 9/11, even if so, it was all politically motivated and a religious duty according to OBL himself, as much as it should have been all peoples duty to stopping the Nazis when they also committed crimes against humanity, and it still should be our duty when countries commit crimes against humanity like Israel has done with the U.S. starting with Palestine, Iraq, South america, Africa, China and other people around the globe .

So, are you sure that you are not making indirect CONFESSIONS again?

Jihad in the bible is the same external Jihad in the Koran, Fighting in God's way is removing Tyranny, Tyranny is usually motivated by a lust for something, greed, power, money, sex whatever it is its evil, and of-course the U.S. has many man dirty secrets and caused many deaths.

My professional opinion is that you are insane and need committing to an asylum for the criminally insane.
    I had the proof, where is yours, time to get your stray jacket again..
    As I see it so far, your professional opinion is based on a professional LIAR and Con Artists, so go can to sleep MORGANIGHT

I have reported you for consistently posting bad, racism, hate-filled, pro-terrorist posts.

MORGANITE
    I would love to see how I am pro terrorists on this forum, I spoke out against the U.S. and anyone using force to gain the advantage against civilians and murdering many as the U.S. has for the last 25+ years, and as I investigated this matter I realized that The U.S. is now the number one terrorists nation besides Israel on the planet and a threat to world peace, So how does this make me Pro terrorist? --> especially when I ask about the links I post about Talmudic teachings of hatred against non Jews. did you have anything to say about them yet?

And what do you mean about Bad racism, is yours good as in Talmudic?

AGAIN, I asked about these 2 faiths because I only seem to see one of them practicing and the other politically greedy in israel.

So if Muslims challenge anyone to there faith and are confidant its true,
    Why do some Jews today tell me I am not allowed to know what is behind there motives for the kabala and there talmuds, You have not once backed anything up you said , and only shared your opinion based on Pro Jewish media..
    STONY Posts: 82, Reputation: 11

Sep 20, 2005, 06:29 AM
    You Guys Should Really Go To Answerway, They Specialize In Arguing And Insulting Each Other. I Will Have To Rethink Wheather Or Not Coming To This Site Was Such A "good" Idea.

Sep 20, 2005, 06:43 AM
    As we see, only The truth will set you free
    Quote Originally Posted by STONY
    You Guys Should Really Go To Answerway, They Specialize In Arguing And Insulting Each Other. I Will Have To Rethink Wheather Or Not Coming To This Site Was Such A "good" Idea.

Well

I did say that these are the key arguments between the 2 faiths,
    IF you ask muslims they will show you their books and historical facts, but if you ask a orthodox Jew, he will walk away from you if you not one yourself or tell you something with out showing you a thing.

i asked "Morganite" here to show me his or atleast present a answer to these writtings in the Jewish Talmud books which are allot like Nime kumpf as i see, but he instead got all hot headed and AVOIDED THE QUESTIONS.

So there is no more argument, he lost it there.

But I still would like to know what he thinks about these Talmudic writings still, for they are like the arabic Hadeeths (sayings) but very evil compared to hadeeths with are divided between authentic and non authorized or witnessed sayings.

And again, I am saying this because we all make mistakes and there is allways room for peace if there is room for the truth, so if Morganite likes peace why not step forward rather then expressing hatred towards the arabs in islam mentioned here?

It is for sure that if he has this bitter outlook about certain people its clear he backs all these Talmudic racist books.

And on top of that, i accept his been ignorant with arabic, i am not a arabic speaker myself and i make the same mistakes, we all make these mistakes miss interpreting Islam this way too.

Example:Morganite mentions "Fatwa", that means "Warrant" in english,
    The U.S. has a "Fatwa" AKA "Dead or Alive" Warrant on Osama Ben Laden but not for 9/11 which Morganite claims, but for with holding information he knew about the bombings at a Embassey "Majuba" Africa.

so we are talking about OBL as a witness and not a suspect, both on that bombing in africa and 9/11, yet many people knew about 9/11 including the FBI, Musad in Israel, even French and German intelegence agency questioned the FBI to why the U.S. desclosed information of a operation to stop it, it was clear that bush was gonna be Presidant and war was the U.S. Goverment's agenda and again to prevent a revolution.

why?,
    becuase Israel controls america according to Ariel Sharon.

So Morgenite, please present a explination to the deep racial hatred for others in these talmuds which are the guides hidden behind the agenda of the Ultra Orthodox Jews who have power in Israel and and Nuclear arms WOMD and by fact a threat to WORLD PEACE..

Sep 21, 2005, 09:53 AM
    Utra Orthodox Jews
    ha hah :) nice try hot head, did you cool off yet?

Show me where i said that, your simply been a liar and another dirty phony Jew who thinks faith comes from his mother or someone else been Jewish in his family.

There are people who say that they are Jewish, Christian or Muslim, but the ones that do not believe and practice are not at all any of them., but in-fact racist to claim FAITH as a inheritance by calling themselves these names.

So you know, I have at my disposal many bookmarks and books to save me time and trouble on these false statements you make when i post here.

As for your friend Hitler,
    Hitler was a Racist Jew, had no faith at all.
    Further more, only a racist would claim that Hitler was NOT a Jew because the only relative he had Jewish was his grand mother, and any Racist can call themselves Jews or muslims but not practice these faiths, this is why they are racist in the first place by clearly going against faith in the ONE TRUE God of Abraham for all humanity

Evidence in the Gospals;
    Jesus called the Jewish scribes devils for saying that they did not "recognize him or his word" yet while claiming that they where seed of Abraham, seed as in blood not the faith for all man kind.

So then Jesus told them that if they where the seed of Abraham they would hear his word and recognize it, but they insead judged Jesus for been another poor man from Nazareth by his appearance.

Further more, Jesus told the Jewish scribes that if they indeed where the seed of Abraham, then they would do the works of Abraham, but they did not so, and Jesus called them Liars and said there fathers where liars also for using racial ideology to claim there faith,

Jesus then explained that Abraham's seed was the faith in doing the will (Commandments ) of the one true God of all humanity and that this was the promise to all man kind and not just Jews or the tribe of Judah.

Jesus went further to remind them that they are simply offspring of ONE GOD and HIM YOU SHALL WORSHIP ALONE and HIS HANDS ARE OPEN, NOT CLOSED TO ALL LIKE THE JEWS SAID.

Further more; if they (Judah), the single tribe of the "Children of Israel" DID NOT do the works of Abraham, then God will choose another nation that will keep there word (FAITH) and be a good example to guide mankind, and do the works of Abraham.., and of-course who was that nation but the tribes of Ishmael from the begining when God promised Abraham not to sacrifice his first son Ishmael, so read and learn as you say tough guy.

This is also Something Ultra Orthodox Jews hide from Christians while they curse them behind there backs with there Talmud's saying they are Vermin, just like Hitler and his racist theories.

Real Jews pray the same way that muslims do today and wear the same white skull caps, as i posted above.

Again, these are 2 faiths, faith is not something you just inherit from your mother or father, it is what you yourself earn.

Just so you know, i do not agree with all Islamic rulings, but i also would not go as far in depth as you have for Judaism with the corruption in the bible and political practices of many false jews and there God "Segman Fried" who they use as a therapeutical manipulative scam on others., very Un Faithful indeed.

You have not once given the thought to all the crimes against humanity for land, power and money by Israel and the U.S., as well as the lives we lost when you mention all this, and i am not talking just the 9/11 themes but iraq as well.

So lets read what the ultra Orthodox Jewish Talmudic Teachings say

---> This one Sounds like your MORGANSTINE !!
    Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

In the Public's Eyes been they are gentiles, you hear;
    "Whoever destroys the life of a single human being...it is as if he had destroyed an entire world; and whoever preserves the life of a single human being ...it is as if he had preserved an entire world."

However, Hesronot Ha-shas points out that these are not the authentic words of the original Talmud.

In other words, the preceding universalist rendering is not the authentic text of the Talmud and thus, for example, this universalist version which Steven Spielberg in his famous movie, Schindler's List attributed to the Talmud (and which became the motto of the movie on posters and in advertisements), is a hoax and constitutes propaganda intended to give a humanistic gloss to a Talmud which is, in its essence, racist and chauvinist hate literature.

In the authentic, original Talmud text it states that "whoever preserves a single soul of Israel, it is as if he had preserved an entire world" (emphasis supplied). The authentic Talmud text sanctions only the saving of Jewish lives.

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").

This passage is from the original Hebrew of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia, published by Funk and Wagnalls and compiled by Isidore Singer, under the entry, "Gentile," (p. 617).

This original Talmud passage has been concealed in translation. The Jewish Encyclopedia states that, "...in the various versions the reading has been altered, 'The best among the Egyptians' being generally substituted." In the Soncino version: "the best of the heathens" (Minor Tractates, Soferim 41a-b].

Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of non-Jews. (Jewish Press, June 9, 1989, p. 56B).

On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Brooklyn Rabbi Meir Kahane, who told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are "dogs" is derived "from the Talmud." (CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").

University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim, a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).
    The Old Testament Mosaic law states that touching a human corpse or the grave of a human imparts uncleanness to those who touch it. But the Talmud teaches that if a Jew touches the grave of a Gentile, the Jew is not rendered unclean, since Gentiles are not human (not of Adam).

From Baba Mezia 114b: ""A Jewish priest was standing in a graveyard. When asked why he was standing there in apparent violation of the Mosaic law, he replied that it was permissible, since the law only prohibits Jews from coming into contact with the graves of humans (Adamites), and he was standing in a gentile graveyard. For it has been taught by Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: 'The graves of gentiles [goyim] do not defile. For it is written, 'And ye my flock, the flock of my pastures, are men (Adam)' (Ezekiel 34:31); only ye are designated men (Adam)."

I can go on, and this is about a fraction of the evil Ultra Orthodox Jews practice with there man written books, the Talmuds.

I have told you before, I am not a Jew, Orthodox, LIberal, Conservative, Hassidic, or Ultra Orthopdox.

Therefore, your arguments about them are of no importance to me. This thread was started with the subject 'THE NAME OF GOD.'

What your anti-semitic tirades have to do with that subject you seem unable to explain. I have tried to understand you, but you refuse to be reasonable and continue to attack as if I had personally done you and your family some great harm.

I can only say, that your targeting of your supposed enemies is as accurate as Bion Laden's targeting of the thousands of Israelis he thought were kept locked up inside the WTC.

My culture teaches me to respond to what an enemy has done, not to punish an innocent party because of what someone else has done.

You don't like Jews? Fine. You don't like Christians? FIne. You don't like Muslims? Fine. You don't like Arabs or Egyptians or Indians or Turks or Frenchmen? Fine.

You do not have to like them. No one is going to make you like them. But what has this to do with the nam,e of God?

Sep 21, 2005, 11:21 AM
    Islam and Judaism, please stick to the TOPIC!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgenite
    I have told you before, I am not a Jew, Orthodox, LIberal, Conservative, Hassidic, or Ultra Orthopdox.
    Where did I say you are Jewish or even Muslim?
    Maybe racist Zionist so far if anything for not speaking out against Talmudic Hatred.

Therefore, your arguments about them are of no importance to me. This thread was started with the subject 'THE NAME OF GOD.'
    This thread is called Islam and Judaism
    I am still asking about Ultra Orthodox Jewish Talmud's and there racist anti semitic threats and threats to all to all (non jewish) humanity.

What your anti-semitic tirades have to do with that subject you seem unable to explain. I have tried to understand you, but you refuse to be reasonable and continue to attack as if I had personally done you and your family some great harm.
    Your avoiding the fact that the talmud is anti Semitic and a threat to world peace itself,

Semitic means Asiatic speaking peoples ( aramaic, arabic, persian and finally hebrew in 1945) basically Semitic means Arabic speaking people, Hebrew was only spoken since 1945 and was only used in scriptures before this with out vowels, this is where there Tenak you mentioned came AFTER THE TORAH not BEFORE IT, it's a letter build up of the Torah. so your theory there is false, and whether your jewish or not it is a historical Zionist lie.

Either you are really obsessed with Zionism or simply brainwashed by some sneeky Zionist Want to be Semitic Jew from somewhere other then Israel.

I can only say, that your targetting of your supposed enemies is as accurate as Bion Laden's targetting of the thousands of Israelis he thought were kept locked up inside the WTC.
    I like to know what makes you think I have enemies or where you got that crazy idea?
    Again , I am 100% sure you will not answer the questions because you can not, you make everything up like your Osama stories which so many people have doubts about with theories as well.

My culture teaches me to respond to what an enemy has done, not to punish an innocent party because of what someone else has done.
    what culture that, POP?
    In your statement, you should die for the germans if your saying we should have never bombed them to end that terrible war with so many people baked in ovens, but then again, us dropping a Bomb on Japan kind of tells the whole truth behind Hitler and the "NEW WORLD ORDER" his banker Prescott Bush was backing up. that name Bush sounds familiar does it not?

You don't like Jews? Fine. You don;t like Christians? FIne. You don't like Muslims? Fine. You don't like Arabs or Egyptians or Indians or Turks or Frenchmen? Fine.
    I never said I did not like jews, Judaism's holiest book is the Torah, so I like those who read it with the right reading and not the liars who read that book you ignore called the Talmud when you kiss there A*ss by making up stories like they predated the tribe of Judah itself.

You do not have to like them. No one is oging to make you like them. But what has this to do with the nam,e of God?
    Ok you your trying to do what these Zionist say when Jews ask them why the hell they are obsessed with the idea of Israel oppression the gentiles (non Jews), this means you're the average American's enemy, even more then Osama ben Laden for dragging innocent people into a war with out them knowing how mush you hate them for not been Jewish, and think of them as we read in the Talmud, and as we heard the Zionist Jew Hitler also say about the real Jews he wanted to get rid of.

For someone who claims they are not jewish it could be you're a simple racist Jew Zionists who believes the Talmud is Holier then the torah and non jews should die, is that correct?

In a court of law, your time is about up here, silence is no longer a going to protect that fact that you did not ever say anything contrary to the TALMUD, which states "NON JEWS SHOULD DIE AND ARE VERMIN" , Hitler even said the same things about real Jews who followed the Torah, so how does this Book and you defer here?

The topic is? (((((((Islam and Judaism))))))))
    Lets talk about the talmud, a book many Jews DO NOT CONSIDER HOLY!

So read and learn as you say hypocrite!!

So now that its clear I am on the topic, can you give your 2 cents about these Talmud's? I have no problem to take back anything I said insulting if you are against the Talmud's hatred for humanity and plans for world destruction, especially if you admit to think about Israel having WMODs and these religious fanatics there with these books sounds like a dangerous plot compared to Iraq.

So lay of OBL and the WTC, or at-least ask how 1500 jewish employees new enough to move out of the WTC just days before this happened and did not tell others.

Sharon's Infamous Comment -
    "We Control America"
    From George Paxinos
    [email protected]
    12-1-3

During an argument between the Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Foreign Minister Shimon Peres, Peres said that Isralis' policies of continued violence might "turn the US against us".

To this Sharon retorted:

"EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON'T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL;

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
    October 3, 2001
    (IAP News)

It therefore follows that America is fighting wars in Afghanistan and Iraq under Zionist control. Mahathir is right. Jews rule America (and most of the world) by proxy. They trick us into fighting and dying for THEM.

Politicians of the 'free world' are too cowardly oppose Zionism.

Sep 21, 2005, 11:48 AM
    David Irving
    I followed your posted quote: THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT, to its source.

Its source is DAVID IRVING.

He is discredited, and everything you post or repeat that he has posted or said is discredited. No decent Muslim will listen to his lies.

David Irving's Action Report
    Web site of disgraced British Holocaust denier David Irving. Contains latest news
    about himself, as well as articles reproduced from the world media about...
    www.fpp.co.uk/ - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

David Irving's newsletter Action Report On-line
    Front page of David Irving's daily online newsletter, with links to his huge
    history and current events website. Late breaking news on Nazi documents,.
    www.fpp.co.uk/online/ - 23k - Sep 19, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.fpp.co.uk ]

David Irving: Britain's Holocaust "revisionist"
    Information presented by the Nizkor Project - includes the complete transcripts
    and judgment of "Irving v. Lipstadt."
    www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/i/irving-david/ - 85k - Sep 19, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

David Irving's Hitler: A Faulty History Dissected
    Index for the Jackel Essays regarding David Irving.
    http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/i/...-david/jackel/ - 5k - Sep 20, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.nizkor.org ]

Guardian Unlimited | Special reports | David Irving case
    A collection of articles on Holocaust denier David Irving.
    www.guardian.co.uk/irving/0,2759,181044,00.html - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

Author biographies -- Institute for Historical Review
    David Irving was born in Essex, England in 1938, the son of a Royal Navy Commander.
    ... As a kind of one-man IHR, David Irving has made highly successful...
    www.ihr.org/bios/irving.html - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

David Irving Index
    A collection of articles and speeches by David Irving.
    www.codoh.com/irving/irving.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Who is David Irving?
    A trifold pamphlet giving the lay reader some background and context for the
    claims of Holocaust-denier David Irving. Word-processing files are available,.
    www.holocaust-history.org/pamphlets/irving/ - 16k - Sep 19, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

David Irving - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    (For the text of the judgement, see David Irving vs Penguin Books and Deborah
    Lipstadt... David Irving’s Hitler : a faulty history dissected, two essays by...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Irving - 62k - Sep 19, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

DAVID IRVING I
    Thank you for asking if I find anything of value in David Irving.. . David Irving
    is a British historian, author of more than 30 best-selling books...
    members.cruzio.com/~quanta/irving1.htm - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Guardian Unlimited

The Irving libel trial
    Simon Wiesenthal centre
    Holocaust History Project
    Holocaust cybrary - eyewitness accounts
    Nizkor project's profile of David Irving
    Revisionism.com
    David Irving's site
    Institute for Historical Review

Historian David Irving, who has been vilified for questioning whether 6m Jews were killed by the Nazis, sued an American academic for claiming that he is a 'Hitler partisan' who twists history to cast the German dictator in a better light. He lost his case - find out why here.

Latest
    Failed libel action costs Irving his home
    May 22: The disgraced author David Irving yesterday lost a last ditch attempt to stave off the seizure of his home after the disastrous libel case which left his reputation in shreds.

The judgment in full
    The aftermath
    Holocaust denier made bankrupt

March 5: The pro-Nazi author David Irving was yesterday declared bankrupt after failing to pay £150,000 in costs after his disastrous libel action against charges that he was a Holocaust denier.

Irving's tag as 'Holocaust denier' upheld
    July 21: David Irving may face bankruptcy after the court of appeal yesterday rejected his application to appeal.

Irving turns to US fans to fund his legal costs
    May 31: The rightwing historian David Irving, who owes more than £1m in legal costs from his failed Holocaust libel case in London earlier this year, has arrived in California to start a three-month fundraising tour of the United States.

Irving ordered to pay £150,000 interim costs
    May 6: The financial ruin of the pro-Nazi author David Irving came closer yesterday when a judge ordered him to pay an interim sum of £150,000 towards the costs incurred by Penguin Books for his disastrous libel action against charges that he was a Holocaust denier.

Why history matters
    April 15: David Irving's libel defeat is a cause for celebration. Now, argues writer DD Guttenplan, who sat through the trial, we can engage in clear-headed discussion about the Holocaust

April 13: Beaten Irving vows to fight attempts to seize home

Leader: The cost of free speech

Analysis
    David Irving v The Observer
    April 16: David Irving is continuing to pursue his intention to bring a libel action against The Observer and the writer Gitta Sereny, for words in an article entitled 'Spin Time For Hitler' which appeared on 21 April, 1996.

The battle may be over - but the war goes on
    Neal Ascherson explains why a disgraced David Irving has surprising sympathy from serious historians.

The lying game
    Analysis: Don't write off David Irving just yet - he's seen this all before

Verdict
    Unrepentant Irving blasts "perverse" judgment
    April 11: Historian David Irving has admitted he cannot afford to cover the bills for his disastrous libel case defeat, but has vowed to fight on.

Irving loses Holocaust libel case
    April 11: Historian David Irving has lost his emotive libel case against the American academic who accused him of denying the scale of the Holocaust.

Excerpts from Judge Gray's ruling against David Irving

The Guardian's Vikram Dodd at the high court

The reactions
    History's verdict on Holocaust upheld
    April 12: It was, said the Simon Wiesenthal centre yesterday, "a victory for history over hate."

Relief greets 'victory for truth'

Steve Bell: after the verdict

The cost of denial
    April 11: Historian David Irving, who today lost his libel case against the American academic who accused him of Holocaust denial, was in financial difficulty even before the court case that is expected to cost him £2m.

David Irving: 'a propagandist, a polemicist, an apologist for Hitler'
    April 11: Guardian writer Stephen Moss on the fallout from the Irving trial

Irving interview
    The world according to David Irving
    The judge will soon give his verdict on one of the most bitter libel trials in recent memory. Last week David Irving took time off to give this revealing and forthright interview to celebrated American author Gerald Posner.

Trial reports
    Irving: rabid racist or vilified victim?
    March 16: David Irving is a "rabid anti-semite" who prostituted his reputation as a serious historian by falsifying history to exonerate Adolf Hitler for the Holocaust, the high court heard yesterday.

March 3: 'Mockery' of Nazi victims by Irving

March 1: Irving 'committed to neo-Nazism in Germany'

The Eichmann diary
    'A monumental dance of death'
    March 1: As he awaited execution by Israel in 1962, Adolf Eichmann, the architect of the Holocaust, wrote a 1,300-page diary of his time at the top of the Nazi regime. For 40 years, the manuscript has been kept under lock and key. Now, to help a US academic in a libel suit brought by the author David Irving, it has been released.

The prison memoir: Words written in blood

'I will not try to paint a pretty picture'.
    March 1: The Eichmann diary: further extracts.

Eichmann's life
    March 1: A chronology.

Background: the key issues
    Court 73 - where history is on trial
    February 5: The controversial historian, David Irving, is questioning accepted beliefs about the Holocaust. Can truth and justice survive an onslaught of such denials?

Irving is a Nazi, and those who promulgate and propagate his vicuious godless hatred are also Nazis.

You kiss his feet if you want to, and worship his as your god if you want to, but it becomes time to tell the truth.

That time is now.

You believe David Irving! It would be funny if it was not tragic.

Ibn Saud

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Judgement In Islam [ 14 Answers ]

SALAM ALA KUM! BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIRRAHIM. I am very confused about the judgement in islam. If someone becomes muslim, or mend their way and become good then ALLAH(GOD) will change their bad deeds into good and will hide their bad deeds on day of judgement. This makes me wonder...

Specific reasons Judaism rejected Jesus as Mesiah [ 74 Answers ]

My question is purely analytical in nature--I am not trying to condemn, convert, persuade in any way. I say this because I see a lot of emotional outbursts concerning religion on this page. My question is simply this: I know that the Mesiah according to the Jewish writings had to meet specific...

Islam [ 14 Answers ]

I am in a World REligion class in college and the professor says that the religion of Islam is actually a peaceful religion. However, many of my classmates argue that it is terroristic in nature because of their belief in martyrdom(?). You know the saying "Kill the infadels." This seems to...

Father of Islam [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know who is the Father of Islam.. Does it have to Do with Abraham or maybe other descendants of Noah..

Shi'ah (islam) [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a term paper in my world history class on Shi'ism, the main branch of Islam that isn't Sunni, and I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good books on Shi'ism or knows of any websites... Let me know! Thanks!

View more questions Search