Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khushhali101 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 02:06 AM
    Online shopping
    I want to purchase every kind of things online... but I want to pay when I receive my purchased item at my home... is there any facility on net?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 02:28 AM
    I doubt it especially when you reside in different cities, but if the company you are ordering from reside in the same city then I think they have delivery facilities in place...

To order online you have to use your credit card to pay for the goods and delivery before they send you your purchase...

Just an opinion, any other ideas?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 11, 2007, 02:36 AM
    I'm with benn11 on this, I can't imagine many companies would be happy to send out goods that haven't been paid for!

Why do you want to do this anyway!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Some companies still do COD, but its rare and will cost extra.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Depends where you live, Google "shop online, cash on delivery" there are a few listed, none are from the US though, but you haven't mentionned where.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shopping [ 1 Answers ]

When I buy myself something, I feel happy. I feel happy for a period, and then I know everything is okay. But when that item becomes old to me, I become depressed because of my real problems, and I don't know how to help the problems, so I go shopping because it makes me feel better. I feel like I...

Shopping with co-worker [ 3 Answers ]

Is it weird my Fiance(female) shops with a male co-worker, whom has a girlfirend?

Creating an online shopping page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I need help on where to start in creating a webpage which users can buy items online. What do I do first?

Shopping carts [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know how to create shopping carts and how to make sure it is secure for credit cards? Is this something that I will have to go to the people that offer the service for credit and debit? I have seen that pay pal offers the ablity to create the shopping carts but is there...

Online shopping [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check the reliability and customer satisfaction of international online shopping websites ( australia & england ) :-/

View more questions Search