Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sohi Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2005, 08:28 AM
    Macromedia Flash Import Problem!
    Hello all I do not have a problem I am possible files of macromedia flash open for example I the programme, however, open but if I what want import I get error popup

I have;

Matrox millennium G450 DualHead LX (Grafish card)
    Windows Xp home edition
    Pentium 4 - 3.Ghz

In advance thanks
    sohi
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2005, 08:33 AM
    I do not speak your language. Whatever it is.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 10, 2005, 12:43 PM
    Sohi,

I'm afraid your question doesn't make any sense in english. Maybe you can get someone who speaks better english tio help you restate it.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2005, 04:15 AM
    What does the error message say? Also, what file are you trying to import? A .fla, swf or something else?
    sohi Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2005, 09:00 AM
    Unexpected file format
    Quote Originally Posted by LTheobald
    What does the error message say? Also, what file are you trying to import? A .fla, .swf or something else?

I cannot import fla. File
    The error message say " unexpected file format "
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2005, 06:17 AM
    Well from the sounds of it, the FLA is either corrupted or not a fla file. If you downloaded it from somewhere, download it again and try once more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

USB Flash Card Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, bought a Flash card/Memory stick for my daughter several months ago for school. Plugged it in and worked fine. Now I plug it in and my computer can't find it, my wife's computer can't find it, whilst various other computers can. i.e. school computers will. My USB ports work fine.ie...

Flash macromedia mx 8 help [ 6 Answers ]

okay I got the unreal totally awesome one of a kind (not really) flash mx 8. the sad part is... how does itwork. I need the expert answer on how to use this software to make =menus, movies, games, presentations to put on computers, websites, blogs. ETC. thanks:p

Import tax from canada purchase [ 1 Answers ]

I am living in the US and want to buy some items through the net from a company locate in canada. Do I have pay taxes to the goverment(S)?? Thank...

View more questions Search