Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 10:55 PM
    Stretch marks
    I have just recenlty statred putting on a lot of weight, and beacause of this I have got a lot of stretch marks, I have just recently started putting mosterizer on the areas but I was just wonering if doing that will help at all/
    Or does any one know a great way to get rid of stretch marks?
    Please help
    Cheers:D
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 10:58 PM
    There are creams that will lighten stretch marks, but the best results come from laser surgery :)

Jul 10, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1989
    i have just recenlty statred putting on alot of weight, and beacause of this i have got alot of stretch marks, i have just recently started putting mosterizer on the areas but i was just wonering if doing that will help at all/
    or does any one know a great way to get rid of stretch marks?
    please help
    cheers:D
    Got any good creams in mind?
    And would you know how much the laser surgery can cost?
    Cheers
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Here is a list as far as the creams : creams to get rid of stretch marks - Google Search

Depending on how bad the stretch marks are, and how many you have, you may need more than one treatment session. The treatments can cost $2000 to $4000 per session.

Jul 10, 2007, 11:11 PM
    God I wish I had that kind of money.
    And I'll take a look at the creams that you have got down for me.
    Thank you so much for your help
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 11:17 PM
    You're welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch Marks [ 5 Answers ]

This might be a long shot, but is there any procedure I can get that will take away the stretch marks I have from pregnancy? If not, is there any good cream or anything like that I can get to lighten them? I want something that really works. :) Thank you.

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed last night after I got out of the shower stretch marks on my lower abs. I am not pregnant and my weight has stayed about the same. I did weigh more on the doctor's scale a couple months ago then on my scale at home. At the office it was 207 when I came home that day it was 196 at home....

Stretch marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of them, I have never been pregnant and I wouldn't even call myself fat! What can I do? I've read about something called bio-oil? Anyone got any advice on this? I have also heard that sunbeds can help fade them? Please anyone with any advice get back to me, as it really does...

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I go to middle school and next year I'm going to take cheerleading in high school. I weigh 134 pounds and I'm 13 years old. I have no idea how I got stretch marks on my legs . I have some between my thighs and some behind my knees. I really want to take cheerleading but I have stretch...

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

View more questions Search