Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i am stupid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I want to die
    I am 40 years old, divorced from the love of my life because of my stupidity. I think I am in love with another man, but he couldn't care about me, has cheated on me and belittles me. I know I am not good enough for anyone, so I have been with this man or almost 7 years. I have two beautiful boys my only reason for living. He doesn't interact with them at all, I have been raising his son since the age of 8 because his mother jumped off a roof ( smart).

I am so alone, my mother ignores me, my dad moved away, my husband left and my kids I feel would be better off without me. How can one person feel so alone? I am sitting here in my room alone crying like I DO EVERY NIGHT.
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 10, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Don't Give Up... I Will Keep You In My Prayers
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Heyy you got to perk up, no please understand this people, all people go through a little stage like omg I want to die, lord kill me... but you know, the only time a person dies naturally is when there fun in mortal life is over, so you still have fun in your lifwe don't give up :D
    PunkyB Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by i am stupid
    I am 40 years old, divorced from the love of my life because of my stupidity. I think I am in love with another man, but he couldn't care about me, has cheated on me and belittles me. I know I am not good enough for anyone, so I have been with this man or almost 7 years. I have two beautiful boys my only reason for living. He doesn't interact with them at all, I have been raising his son since the age of 8 b/c his mother jumped off a roof ( smart).

I am so alone, my mother ignores me, my dad moved away, my husband left and my kids I feel would be better off without me. How can one person feel so alone? I am sitting here in my room alone crying like i DO EVERY NIGHT.
    I've been there, but I finally told myself that I was a good mother, smart in some areas, but uninformed in others and that does not make me stupid! Stop putting yourself down. One night I was so down that I finally got on my knees and asked God to bring me a good Christian man who would love me for who I am, take care of me and my daughter and God did just that. We have been married for 25 years. Life is beautiful but only if you make it that way. God loves you and so do I.
    Punky

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She going to die! [ 17 Answers ]

:( I think you all know my friend ashley132, well I'm her friend joelle. I'm writing because my little sister has just been diginosed with bone cancer, I know she is going to die, but why her, why such a painful cancer. I love my sister and I don't know what to do. I don't go to school any more, I...

Can I die? Please help me someone! [ 20 Answers ]

:( Heey! I'm a 18 year old girl, that used movate cream for some month and didn't see any result so I used it up to six time or more a day. Then I accidentally got it round my mouth and lips, but I just dryed it with a towel and didn't think think much about any side effects. Then after a while a...

I want to die [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my names johny I'm 13 years old most of you probably won't listen to my little life story but ill try and hope for some help. Well I started life as a normal happy baby went to primary school, I was figting a lot but I had quite a lot of friends, but I hated school so I changed in year 4 and...

When I die [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if I will go to heaven when I die Yes or no

View more questions Search