Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2007, 07:46 PM
    When will my brests grow big?
    Ook I'm 13 and I'm going through puberty but I still have a flat chest and other girls in my grade have big brests (yes I know about the 'different people different timing' thing) but when will they grow!? :(
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 08:04 PM
    No one here can tell you the exact time when you will experience breast growth... it will come... you may end up with an A cup or maybe even a D; no one knows. Love yourself for who you are!
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 08:10 PM
    when I was 12 I was flat and then when I was 13 I was an A then I went to a B and by the end of the eighth grade I was a C.. I went from flat to big and now I'm 15 and I'm a D and I hate how big they are so just wait and don't wish that u have big 1's because then u don't know if boys like u 4 your breats or 4U but just b patient because your still growing =]
    flutefirst Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Hey..,.

I am a girl who started developing in 3rd and 4th grade, early and fast. People started to look at me differently. Basically, what you're experiencing is the same thing, just the opposite of my situation.

Enjoy the time when you are less developed. Because once you have started, girl you've started!

The time will come. Probably soon, but everyone is different. Some girls are 16 before they start to develop. Don't worry about a thing, and if people see you differently for that reason then they are not true friends.

Love yourself for who you are. Focus on the things that you love about yourself. That way you will see the rainbow instead of the rain.

Hang in there! :)
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jul 23, 2007, 11:55 AM
    You're still young.
    There is more then enough time for your breast to start growing.
    My older sister was 15 when she started developing. I started develping at age 10, so everyone is different. Not cause your mom, or sister have big/small breast, means you'll have the same as them.
    Just wait, and love your body no matter what.

Good Luck :)
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jul 24, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Some people are late blumers and others stay flat chested don't know what you got till your all grown up
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Aug 17, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Depending on how far you are in puberty determens the probility there going to grow bigger if you just started there going to grow unless your family tends to be flat chested but if you've already gotten your period your brest are probably aren't going to grow much bigger
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 17, 2007, 12:53 PM
    They will change a lot in your life. I developed by 15, but I grew again at 21. Just be patient... and ask your mom. You'll probably develop in a similar time frame as to what she did.

No worries :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 01:08 PM
    I was flat through softmore year of high school, then they just popped out there. LOL... it happenes at different times for different people. Don't be concerened with the size.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Only time will tell , don't rush nature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

DAEWOO 1.5i big big problems [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1994 daewoo 1.5i and recently for quite some time now when I drive about half an hour it splutters and chokes and cut's out. IT IS multi-point fuel injected. Do not know why it is doing this PLEASE HELP!! Add me on msn if you know why [email protected]

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

I need ideas on how to start a small hip-hop record business that eventually grow big [ 2 Answers ]

I need ideas on how to make a hip-hop record buissness please.

Why are my brests leaking milk [ 5 Answers ]

Why are my breasts leaking milk but my pregnancy tests come out neggative?? And I have all the symptoms of being pregnant but I haven't missed a period yet I'm not supposed to get it for a ntoehr week..? :confused:

View more questions Search