Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Dying hair from BLONDE to BLACK?
    I'm 13 and I have blonde hair. I want to dye it black but I'm afraid that it might become permentet or ruin my real hair color... will it??
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Sweetie, I don't recommend dyeing your natural blonde hair black. Black hair dyes can leave a permanent tint on light or blonde hair, and you may need to bleach the black pigment out in order to go back to blonde. Some girls would be happy to have your hair color. I hope you decide to keep it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying your hair black [ 17 Answers ]

I'm considering dying my hair black but I've heard that it's unhealthy in some ways. I was wonderinf if any of you know if it's harmful?

Dying hair from black to blonde [ 25 Answers ]

Wel.. I dyed my hair last week a natural black colour and I am putting a natural blonde hair dye on it. I just wondered will it work? And what colour will it go? :confused:

Hair dying nightmare(black to blonde) x( [ 4 Answers ]

I had been wanting blonde hair for quite sometime and my friend convinced me to dye it. I have natural black hair. So I bought the blonde dye and my friend helped my dye my hair. My hair turned out HORRIBLE! :eek: It's bright yellow on the top and the bottom half is a yellow-orangish color! Yeah....

Dying my black hair red [ 2 Answers ]

OK my hair was naturally red,like a long time ago,this school year when I came I dyed it black, after a while I have been wanting my red back, well me and a friend bought the light arburn red lazt night and did my hair,it died my roots really pretty but the rest didn't work,llike you can barley...

Dying dyed hair to blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My hair colour is a naturally a very light blonde anyway but like a fool I chopped it all of and dyed it dark brown! Its been a about 4 months and the colour has faded out quite allot and I have had a few highlights but I am still not happy with the colour. I am determined to have my hair blonde...

View more questions Search