Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JLS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Nutritional Supplement Ambrotose
    Ambrotose was recommended to me by a friend who is a Psychiatrist as a nutritional supplement that might be useful to my overall health. He did not indicate what it was and what it would do for my overall health, except to say that it was a powder and in one of the sugar families. Also, it may have been involved with the scientific people at MIT.

Can you tell me what Ambrotose is, is it safe, what does it do, what is it made of, has it been approved by any reputable medical or government group, are there any significant studies published, and finally any noteworthy testimonies. I am 80 years old and in reasonable good health.

Thank you for any help, assistance, or further direction you may provide.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Ambrotose has saccarides, which are 8 essential sugars. These are the basis of the ability of cells to communicate, cohere and work together to keep us healthy and balanced. So when you are already healthy, Ambrotose will improve concentration, give you more energy, help you sleep a lot better, even improve atheletic performance, as well as enhance body immune system benefits. They seem to be the only company, Mantech, who sell it, and with the exception of their studies, I haven't read private studies thus far. But before taking any medication, advise your physician if your on any mediction before taking this! Ingredients are Quercetin dehydrate, grape skin extract, green tea leaf extract, Australian bush plum, veggie based cellulose capsules, formaula phyto has gum arabic, xanthan gum, gum tragacanth, gum ghatti, aloe vera gel extract. So the ingredients seem danger free at this point of view.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NO2 supplement to build muscle [ 7 Answers ]

Actullay I have three question: 1 - Is it safe to use the No2 supplement? 2 - what is the safest and fastest why to build muscles? 3 - Dose the Unvirsal Animal Cut supplement helps you to have a 6 pack Abs? Thak you.

View more questions Search