Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ALLINONEAUTO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 03:49 PM
    93 honda accord no dash lights
    I have a 93 accord and I have no dash lights I have replaced the cluster still no lights
    RATCHETTECH Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Mar 6, 2011, 11:51 PM
    There is no easy answer giving the many reasons they wouldn't work. Start with a test light and a good wire diagram and track down the power supply for the component. It's a take your time kind of thing and defenently requires some electrical skills. Most shops will print off a wire chart from mitchel or all data for you free of charge. A haynes manuel just doesn't cut it when you need details. My 99 accord is suffering the sme problem so ill be sure to post the answer for a permanent fix when I find one. I've installed jumpers to make the tail lights work on mine but the dash and park lights went at the same time on mine. Check the dimmer switch and that it has power.
    aoropeza503 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLINONEAUTO View Post
    I have a 93 accord and I have no dash lights I have replaced the cluster still no lights
    The lights are part of the ground systems on the electrical board so any bad ground or loose light even if need will give you lots of problems, trace you steps back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Honda Accord dash lights [ 32 Answers ]

The dash lights went out on my 2000 accord LX 6 cyl coupe. I have no dashlights or radio lights. I checked all the fuses and this did not help. It is not the bulbs as the lights come on on the clock and radio when the headlights are off. Please help.

Honda Accord 2000 - new radio causing dash light probs [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new stereo (the VRCD400SDU) in my 2000 Honda Accord. Everything works fine with the stereo, but now whenever I turn my headlights on, all the dash lights go out - and vice versa: headlights off, dash lights on. Rather than find a harness to hook up the new radio with the...

2000 honda accord dash lights [ 1 Answers ]

i have a 2000 honda accord v6 couple..my dash lights are not working...would u know which fuse it is for this..or where the bulb is located..at night i can not see how fast im going..its dark..the only thing lit up is the d4 and the miles light..thanks

93 honda civic dash lights [ 1 Answers ]

93 honda civic dash lights flicker on and off

View more questions Search