Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fokafac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Beneciation of bentonite clay
    1.I Want To Know The Identity,physical And Chemical Properties Of Bentonite. 2.I Also Know The Process Use In The Beneciation Of Bentonite
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 10, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Bentonite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    cauchy Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fokafac
    1.i Want To Know The Identity,physical And Chemical Properties Of Bentonite. 2.i Also Know The Process Use In The Beneciation Of Bentonite
    Bentonite clay is used as a additive in drilling mud. It gives the mud non - newtonian properies (shear thining), that is, while the drilling mud is circulating, it is thin, bringing up the cuttings, but when circulation stops, it gets thick enough so that the cuttings do not settle to the bottom of the oil well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between sodium bentonite and bentonite clay [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I hope I have the right topic in which to ask this question! Here it goes: is there a difference between sodium bentonite and bentonite clay? I ask because the fresh step clay litter that I have for my cats contain bentonite clay and my puppy's lab results came back that she has...

Bentonite clay(taken internally or put in a bath) [ 1 Answers ]

Anyway since it says that if you put bentonite clay in your bath it acts like a quick detoxify for your whole body. Such as absorbing all the radiation from your bones through your pores and such. And if taken internally it detoxifies your intestines from parasites and such. But can it absorb the...

Clay soil on slope [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best ground cover for a clay soil slope?

Growing grass in clay [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently an art student at manchester metropolitan university in the u.k and my project is growing grass. I have recently heard of a technique that has been used by other artists were clay and grass are put together and then plastered onto an object and the grass grows through the clay. I...

View more questions Search