Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spaniel lover Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 02:34 PM
    2nd best
    Hi I'm in a very happy family... but being the oldest I feel a bit hurt when my parents "splurge on my sister... and it really sucks because there is nothing to do...
    Anyway how do I get the attention from my parents that they give to my sister
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Does you sister have any special needs? Does she require more attention? Sometimes parents do this - not on purpose - it just sort of happens. The best thing I can tell you to do is to be more open and honest about your feelings with your parents. If they know how you are feeling - they can help. Parents aren't mind readers. Let them in on what you are feeling and you may just see a change.

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2nd. Mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

Can you get a 2nd mortgage if you have a equity loan? What is a 2nd mortgage??

Does this mean no 2nd date? [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. last Friday l went on a date with a girl and decide to go another date this Friday.. l call her Monday and everything seem fine.. then today l called again and she told me that her sister called and they only see each other about 1 time a mouth l hope l understand.( which l do) but.. then...

Procrastination: 2nd try [ 8 Answers ]

Procrastination I originally posted this under another topic, and got no replies so I thought I would try it here. I just realized that I have been procratinating a lot lately. Not only with the chores that I don't like to do but with just about everything. I have always been a very energetic...

2nd opinion [ 4 Answers ]

The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castratio You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to...

View more questions Search