Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttecia42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Need a grant
    Could anyone please let me know of any legitimate grants that could be located. I'm a single mom struggling now with rent, instead of owing my own home. Could use some grant money to help to survive and succeed again
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Do you mean a grant to purchase a home? You can check with your local housing authority. I know we have grants here in KY that help people out. Are you on any type of gov. assistance for your food and such (WIC) that will help, and are you receiving child support?
    Mrs Tootiecat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 12:45 PM
    We have a place in AR called the CSCDC (Crawford-Sebastian-Community-Development-Center) they have info on all sorts of government grants that assist people in buying their own home. My husband and I are actually going through their program right now. They can help with down payment & closing costs. There are also programs that will allow you to build your own home, and/or have your monthly payments based on your income. I would check with your local HUD office or see if your area has a community development center.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a grant [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own home health care business and I have been searching online, but I don't know where to begin, most websites want you to download or pay for there services and I don't have the cash. Can someone please help me on, how to apply for a grant.

Government grant [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about getting a free government grant?

View more questions Search