Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandimayleigh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Late 80s/early 90s kids TV show--very difficult
    Hello to all out there!
    I'm looking for a title or any information on a TV show I used to watch as a kid. I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia... I highly doubt that it is a local TV show, but I could be wrong! I'm having avery hard time trying to find this so I do appreciate any or all help.
    From what little I remember, the show is about a guy and a woman working at a toy store. I remember the guy looked like a painter... overalls and a beret, maybe? I don't remember the woman at all. I want say she looked young and had brown hair. They worked in the toy store and would pick up a classic children's book and a cartoon of the story would come up. The guy was always getting on a ladder and fixing something. I know its weird... but my memory has only gotten worse with age! :) I want to say it was show from the 90's.
    I know its barely no information at all but I appreciate any help.
    Thanks so much!
    mandimayleigh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 01:19 PM
    I'm sorry... I figured it out.
    It's called Today's Special and aired in the 80's.
    Geez... finally!
    Staciatella Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 05:49 AM
    Hey there Mandi, i think i can help you. LOL I think the show you're looking for is called TODAY'S SPECIAL!!! LOL I use to watch it all the time as well. It actually is a show that started here in Canada and aired in 1982 - 1987 It had a neat little theme song too. Today's special, It's for everyone. Today's special, come join the fun. With magic everywhere, a world for us to share. And friendly faces hoping that you'll want to meet us there, for today's special.
    It's about to appear, It's about to appear, today's special. Shout it loud and clear!
    Today's Special. I liked Sam who was a puppet, and old man, he kinda looks like the puppets off of the muppet show, remember the grouchy old guys??? LOL Hope I could be of any help whatsoever!!
    Cheers Stacey
    Staciatella Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 05:52 AM
    Ok never mind, apparently they only show the questions and not the fact that these questions already have answers. Cheers Stacey lol And to think I only joined because I came across your question and wanted to help... lol
    Take care
    digitalkiller Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Nov 17, 2011, 03:23 AM
    Thank you so much!! I've been looking to this and all I could remember was the escalator and the closed store!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/Early 90s Morning TV Show Name.. [ 7 Answers ]

At the beginning of the show a train would come out of the clouds and float down to the ground and out would come a bunch of animals. They were members of a circus. It was actual people in animal costumes. The one I remember the best is a cat that I think was an acrobat. She would wear like a pink...

Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show. I could have been for all ages, but I remember it had American actors, but I watched it on a British children's channel. I took place in what looked like the future. It feature a brother and sister. The boy looked a lot like...

Specific late 80s or early 90s show. [ 1 Answers ]

I got thinking of this show I used to watch when I was little, but I cannot remember the title of it and now it is driving me crazy. :confused: I remember it was about these 3 characters (one was a red panda with a safari hat, one a fat panda and I a third one of whom I cannot remember any...

Late 80s/early 90s show title--help [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the name of a show from the turn of the decade that was kind of a musical possibly set in the 50s? I have this scene in my head of a girl singing "my boyfriend's back." it's really bugging me.

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search