Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Jul 10, 2007, 11:07 AM
    7 children and no water
    My well pump will prime , but as soon as I open the valve to let water into the house , the pump will loose prime. Please help
    scirocco70 Posts: 128, Reputation: 9

Jul 10, 2007, 03:05 PM
    What kind of pump? Is it a jet-pump? Deep or shallow?

I don't know a lot about jet-pumps, I have submersible and you don't prime those. A guess (and it's a guess!) could be that you're not getting a full prime... i.e. there is still air in the pipe between the water level in the well and the pump. This could be caused by a faulty check valve.

Good luck!

~aaron

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

His children over me? [ 12 Answers ]

I need help because when we are on the phone, if one of his children calls... its an immediate hangup... Give me advise for felling so down on his list.

Having children [ 3 Answers ]

I just got married a week ago, my husband all ready has two children from his first marriage. I was wondering if we were going to have any of our own. I was told that I can have kids but nothing has happened yet. Can you help.

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search