Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charmie_sha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 06:57 AM
    How to apply for working abroad?
    I want to settle abroad... can anyone guide ne how to go about it?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 11:29 AM
    This isn't a simple thing to do, you can't just decide to move to another country. There are a few ways to do it legally; if you have family in the country you want to move to they can sponsor you, you can apply for a job in another country and they will do the paperwork for you (this isn't easy as most of the time they will only hire you if they can't find someone who lives in the country who can do the job and they generally want people with specific training), finally if you have a boyfriend/fiance in antoher country they can sponsor you to move there.

This is general to most countries, where do you want to move?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L2 - how to apply for EAD [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am here on L2 VISA. I would like to take up the employment and have the following queries. 1. Do I have to get the EAD before the SSN. 2. Do I need an employer to get the EAD? Or I can file on my own? 3.How many forms(like I-765) I need to fill to submit to get the EAD? I am...

How to apply? [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know any web-sites with tips how to fill the application properly?

401K loan, now working abroad [ 5 Answers ]

Previously I left my employer in December and began working the next year internationally (entire year, no US income). Since I had a 401k loan it was reported as a distribution but not until Februrary of the subsequent year. What tax implications will this have since my income is below the...

US citizen living/working abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I'm helping my sibling file her return. For 2006, she worked for a non-US company while living outside of the US. Her old job, a US-based company, issued a 1099-R for a distribution of about $1,200 in 2006. It's from a profit-sharing plan/pension paid out when she left the company in 2005. ...

View more questions Search