Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Black Bra/White Tee; White Bra/White Tee
    Do you girls usually wear a black bra with a white t-short or do u wear a white bra with a white t-short?

Or yellow tee w/ a black bra?

Share. I don't get it
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 10, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Underwear used to be just that, something worn UNDER your outer clothes and NOT meant to be visible. That seems to have changed in the last decade or so. Having bra straps showing, even having the cups show, wearing translucent or see through tops that show the bra underneath all seem to be allowable in today's fashion world.
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2007, 06:25 AM
    I fthe shirts kind of seethrough then white bra if its not, black

Jul 10, 2007, 06:53 AM
    I mean, if you wear a plain simple WHITE t-short with a black bra you're going to see it through. The t-shirt is not sheer but you can still see the bra.

I know it is allowable, but would you rather wear a black bra with a white tee or a white bra with a white tee? Thanks girls
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Black bra
    cutelilangel510 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alanalov
    do you girls usually wear a black bra with a white t-short or do u wear a white bra with a white t-short?

or yellow tee w/ a black bra?

share. i dont get it
    White Bra with white and light colored shirts... black bra with darker colored shirts... (yellow shirt=white bra)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Actually, if you are wearing a white tshirt you should wear a tan colored bra, one close to the color of your skin tone. If you don't have this available, then a white bra will work. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 10, 2007, 06:01 PM
    They should at least wear a bra, heavens name, too many here don't wear one at all, and all the world can tell. And gravity as they get older is not their friend.

But yes a natural skin tone or matching to the clothes you wear.
    lilmisscook Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Jul 22, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Don't let bra be seen!!
    If your bra looks like its not there your breasts look bigger
    blondiechika05 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Ok, a few comments.

First of all, NEVER wear a black bra with a white top. I did that once, saw how it came out in a picture and it was terrible.

If you are wearing a light colored top that is not necessarily white, as long as you can't see the bra itself, it's fine (bra straps showing doesn't matter as long as it's not a professional setting). Hence, yellow top/black bra works if the bra is not visible.

Having bra straps showing is okay in a casual setting (like a tank top that doesn't have a built-in bra), but never let cups show (I've made that mistake).

Oh yes, whether your bra is seen or not has no effect on how big your breasts look.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jul 22, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Bra's are bad for women and shouldn't be worn. They should go the way of the corset and other bindings that women have been forced to wear. After all they are just boobs not like letting them loose is going to cause the down fall of civilization.

Jul 22, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    Bra's are bad for women and shouldn't be worn. They should go the way of the corset and other bindings that women have been forced to wear. After all they are just boobs not like letting them loose is going to cause the down fall of civilization.
    I totally DISAGREE with you. Not wearning a bra is like not wearing panties. What the heck? :confused: I thought people wear underwear these days
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alanalov
    I totally DISAGREE with you. Not wearning a bra is like not wearing panties. what the heck? :confused:
    Wearing a bra will ensure your breasts don't sag, but it is not a bad thing to not wear underwear. Some people prefer not to wear them. I personally always have to have undergarments on, I guess it is just every individuals personal preference. :)

Jul 22, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Wearing a bra does not prevent your breast from sagging here is one article I found Master your breasts - Body & Mind - Health & Fitness Article - Yahoo! Canada Lifestyle
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 23, 2007, 05:30 AM
    I'm sure I could find articles that counter that. I would agree that wearing a bra will not prevent breasts from sagging as one gets older. But they will delay the sag by not putting a strain on the muscles at a younger age.

Whether one should wear a bra or not depends on a lot of factors. Size, body structure, personal appearance preferences and more all go into the mix. A long girl or young woman you needs a D cup is not going to look very attractive without one. Their breasts will often sag earlier without support and they could strain other muscles (back and shoulder) because of the bouncing.

To point here, to michaelb, is that you can't make such blanket statements.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Under 25 you can wear what you want- so I've heard and choose to believe. Although I'd rather not wear a black bra with a white tee sometimes stuff happens. One day I'll organise my washing better...

As for bras being bad-, I choose to wear my bras I wear them for myself and I don't like the feel of not wearing one (if I'm knocking about in my PJs I'll put one on even!)

And thinking corsets are restrictive is untrue - some people still like to wear them too. I would if I could afford one... Someday...
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    Wearing a bra does not prevent your breast from sagging here is one article I found Master your breasts - Body & Mind - Health & Fitness Article - Yahoo! Canada Lifestyle

How would you know anything about wearing a bra? You're a man! I guess I should have specified... After you have children, you should wear a bra. Having children will cause them to sag a little, and wearing a bra will help either prevent it, or help them not sag too much.

Jul 23, 2007, 10:55 AM
    So it isn't possible for a man to know more about a female body than a woman. I know that there are many male OBGYNs that would disagree with you. I can only go by what the studies say. If there was more research that said bras were good for women I would say wear them but there isn't. If you want wear one go for it, I know many women feel that the bra makes their breast look better. A bra is for looks only it is not a medical device that will prevent your breast from sagging. I just try to put out the facts and the research it's up to you all whether you follow it or not.

Scottgem, muscle strain has nothing to do with sagging breast. Breast sagging has to do with connective tissue that breaks down with age. I realize that the article I posted got this wrong as well, I'll admit I didn't read the whole thing and posted it because what I had read was correct. I can post more articles if needed but a simple Google search will give more than enough articles on the subject.The reason I can make a blanket statement is because I have research that backs up my point. If you can find research that counters what I'm saying I always encourage people to post it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Black and White Movies [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying for years to find out the name of two movies. They are from the late 40's or early 50's. One was about a train wreck and the baby on the train ended up in the lake in his bassinet and an old hermit found him raised him in the woods. The other was about a man with two little...

Sanitary Tee Vs and Tee w/ longer sweep [ 2 Answers ]

It seems obvious, but I wonder what the logic is behind the use of a short radius elbow or sanitary tee vs one of the long sweep elbows or tees in a sewer rough in. Is it only for lines w/ solids or large volumes in laterals or drains? Or are the longer sweeps more for vertical stack...

Old black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out the name of an old black and white movie of a little girl who is evil. She ends up killing a grounds keeper and a classmate because she wanted his award?

Black and white energy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Black and white movie about energy (electricity) and connecting to a higher power.

View more questions Search