Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A.J.R Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2005, 10:01 AM
    I Really Need Help!!
    Just recently i decided to sell mary kay products. They sales person that got me in the company explained how it all worked and really got me interested. Well, come to find out the reason she recuits people like me is to move up into the chain of directors and gets like some big company paycheck while i'm stuck w/$1200 worth of products, which she now states that if i don't start selling from door to door i will have to pay out of my pocket. What do i do, please, someone help me!! :confused:
    tlmr Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2005, 09:13 PM
    Poor Business Ethics
    I am a home based business owner and find that there are many out there with very poor business ethics. I would suggest you call the company and ask them what your options are. After all this may not be the business for you. What your upline should have explained to you is that you only get out of the business what you put into it. If she was just using you to move up the chain that was misrepresentation on her part. If she failed to tell you that you would be liable for the product if it was not sold in a certain time that was unethical. To be honest not a company or a person I would work with. I can help you find out what your legal solutions are but I am afraid you could be a bit head shy. If this is something you might be interested in please let me know. Email Me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search