Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Want to loose 20 lbs
    I really want to loose 20 lbs as fast as possible is there anyway that I can do that?
    I don't really have the timet to exercize withc is a problem but I'm not sure what to do
    What is the fastest way?
    Please please help me out
    Thanks
    hayabusakid Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 07:39 AM
    You really shouldn't lose too much weight to fast and should probably be looking to lose about 3 pounds per week at most. Any more and you will end up losing muscle mass. Unfortuneately exercise is the best way of losing weight so try at home exercises... theres plenty to choose from such as sit ups, press ups, squats etc. also just eat a healthy calorie controlled diet. Try lookig at your diet, see how many calories you are eating each day and take about 500 calories off each days total to start losing weight fairly quickly and healthily... hope this helps
    hayabusakid Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Oh and always eat a breakfast

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Have hyperthyroidism, how do I stop gaining lbs. Frm it [ 2 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism at the end of December and my doc. Said I would gain weight on the meds. But I'm gaining too much frm it and I don't know how to stop it. In a month and a half I gained 7 lbs. and in 12 days I gained another 4 lbs. I need help I don't know what to do.

Want to go down under :) [ 1 Answers ]

Not just a sexual inuendo; I really want to go to Australia I just wanted to know if anyone has any info on expenses or how easy it is to get a job down there. Do I need a working Visa? Any help would be great. Thanks!

Just want to say thanks [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, well its been a tough 9 weeks but I got through the worst part. Im not leaving but I just want to take this time to say thanks to all of you, I don't have many friends I can turn too in the real world and so when I found this site I used it not knowing what to expect. What I found...

Just want to know.. [ 5 Answers ]

What specific part of the computer hardware is responsible for starting up your PC. If its broken, could it be replaced? Or need to replace the motherboard? Sorry, no idea at all. Anybody? I appreciate your info. About this.

View more questions Search