Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piko04 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Getting back with an ex
    There are so many posts in here abuot getting back with ex's yet everyone's response to these posts were advice on how to move on.. not necessarily on how to get him/her back. Is there anyone out there that has advice on how to get him/her back? Doesn't anyone believe in love anymore, that maybe he/she IS the one for you? I am not asking for voodoo spells and ways to trick the other person. Just ways to make yourself look GREAT in front of the ex and ways to make him/her want you back. Thanks!
    Doberman Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2007, 05:43 PM
    It would be strange too but... not sure but what "I" would do is tell them I'm sorry and that I realized life's not as good without them... or how i never knew what I had until it was gone... just my suggestion
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 9, 2007, 06:40 PM
    The best way to get an ex back is to do nothing at all.

That is if the break up was not on bad terms, if you have cheated or were abusive well why would they really want you back you could apologize.

If they feel they are no longer in love which can happen may have become a bit boring or they realise they may want someone or something else. The best and totally BEST thing you can do is cut all contact and never speak again if they want to be friend agree but don't ever call them like a friend just get busy and if they call don't answer ring back a couple of days later to find out what they want move on with your life and if your ex realises whch some do that they are giv\ing up someone they want they will be back.

People always want ALWAYS want what they can't have so give her exactly what she wants... LET her MISS you and realise she is losing part of her life and if she loves you enough she will be back and say she knows she loves you. If she doesn't come back she was never that kleen.

Whatever you do don't try and explain yourself if an ex wants a break or wants to be single wish them the best pack there bags and don't look back. Don't fall into any tricks if they truly want yuou back they will let you know. Love is a magic thing don't think there pride will; keep them from comin=g back only if they do not love you will they not come back...

The greatest gift of all is
    ' The gift of Missing you"

Let them feel the void in there life and you may just find they believe you are the one!!

This is called emotions everyone has them and when there's a break up people realise what they have lost!! Time and patience is the key WAIT IT OUT!!

Who knows by the time they want you back you may have moved on...
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Actually, the advice that everyone gives on how to move on is the same advice on how to look good to an ex. Once you move on with your life and they see that you have, then they know that, in order to get you back, they'll have to pursue you and are likely to be much more attentive to you then they were previously. That's not to say that they'll always pursue you and try to get you back. It's also not to say that, if you do get back together, the same issues that broke you up the first time won't come between you again. Remember, an ex is an ex for a reason. However, if you truly feel that you might like to get back with an ex, then move on with your life as if you're not going to get back together. In order to truly have someone, you'e got to be prepared to lose them.
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2007, 08:00 PM
    well it depends on if he wants you back. If he does than I really don't recommend you to try to make him jealous because that's just wrong and that won't make them come back. Maybe you should tell him how you feel and if you don't want to do that then just try your best too look good wheneva he is around and act like you isn't trying because then he might just make you wait longer because guys like to play games too
    yea so qood luck and don't try too hard or worry too much.. if its meant to be then it will be and I hate to say this but if it isn't meant to be then you just got to let it go and move on you will be OK! It will take time but you'll get over it sooner or later =]
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 10, 2007, 07:39 AM
    My question is how do you ever really know that the ex misses you and realises they want you back?Ive never missed an ex in my life till recently(probly because all other exs just wernt the one).Ive had quite a few exs want me back and try everytrick in the book to impress me enough but because they wernt the one and I didn't want to lead them on I just ignored most of them,until they were over me then we simply became friends.Point is that as hard as it is too try too move on,Its better to go out and have fun and meet someone else instead of living in the past.Sure you may try to impress the ex and hold onto the hopes that he/she might take you back chances are they won't because chances are they are over you or just trying to move on with there lives.Best if you simply do too.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Just get on with your life, the past is the past, its not now, its not the present and its not the future. No more contact with ex. Work on yourself and concentrate on you and not ex.
    aanthonyy Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2007, 11:02 AM
    It is not possible to win back the heart of an ex. They are the ex because you no longer have their love. Love wins through all adversity - if it is true and meant to be then you would still be together - unless other circumstances prevail.
    The best possible hope to get them back is to allow them to feel the loss of you by your utter silence - however impossible and inpractical that seems. Depending upon the size of the loss they feel will dictate their feelings for you. It is unlikely that you will win love back as a heart must have been broken in the first place... and how full was that heart anyhow?
    You will only ever truly know how you feel.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Jul 10, 2007, 10:03 PM
    Honestly, in most cases it is best to not to get back together... no matter how hard you may want to. It's a different story that you may get back but in most likelihood you should not. Now why I am saying that is because, the reasons you broke up with act as a knot in the rope... they will linger on in the subconscious mind and will never let you or your ex act normal. For sometime you both may act normal, but the reasons you initially broke up with, will resurface and hit upon you harder. So I suggest, what's gone is gone. Don't look back. It hurts, it depresses, you feel lost, confidence lowers down but give it time. Each one of us possesses unique capability of acquiring strength within ourselves, tap it and you feel you're above it all...
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 11, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Thisis exact;y right theyare an exfor a readon but then again depending on how many relationshipsthey have had some young girlswho haven't had mant or your therefirst they are truly unsure andgiven time they may realise its then up to the gy to decide howge feels. Some girls do need some timeto grow if young but once 25 dump them,. thyshould no by then...
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 02:33 AM
    There is no definitive way to 'win' any ex back. The best use of your time after a split though is to use it effectively and make something of it. Use it as an opportunity to make a new you. Of course it will be lonely for a while but your come out a better person because of it.

Remember, if you do nothing, you cannot make anything worse than it already is. By begging, catching up, texting, which we've all been guilty of probably at one point or another - its going to push your ex away. I have clingy friends and non clingy friends, I can tell you that I don't like clingy people who need!

Improve yourself in a positive way and stick to no contact and who knows what the future will bring. Maybe you will get a call tomorrow, maybe in a years time and maybe never. But hey at least you didn't waste the precious little time you had left.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search