Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DanPatrick10 Posts: 134, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2007, 05:09 PM
    DBZ Budokai 3 Greatest Hits: Passwords
    I am looking for the passwords to unlock the alternate costumes for Goku, Trunks, and Piccolo in DBZ Budokai 3 Greatest Hits.

I couldn't locate them on gamefaq.com or using internet searches.
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

Jul 9, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Daizenshuu EX - General - Tidbits - DBZ3 Extras it tells you the passwords for the extra 3 costumes BUT it says it was only released in the Japanese version of the game

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 8 year old hits and yells at my 5 yrear old [ 4 Answers ]

I need help I am very upset I don't know how to handle that my children fight constantly I have tried putting them in different rooms keeping the with me in every room I am in but they still fight my 8 year old doesn't know how to control her feelings and when she is mad at my 5 year old she hits...

Lennox Lewis-The True Greatest [ 9 Answers ]

While many people consider Muhammad Ali as 'The Greatest', I think the time has come to bestow this title upon Lennox Lewis. There can be no doubt that Ali was a supreme fighter, one of the best, but with all the sentiment and nostalgia which surrounds this great man, was he truly the best there...

My daughter hits me [ 9 Answers ]

Hello! I have a 14 year old daughter that is on Zoloft for her anger issues. I have seen a big improvement but there are times she gets so angry with me, she hits or bites me. During this time, she is very disrespectful, angry, mouthy, etc. After her "fit" she is always sorry and says she...

I want her and he hits her [ 2 Answers ]

I've become attached to a girl who has a boyfriend. We've been seeing each other going on about 3 months now. Don't call her bad for cheating until you hear her story. Her boyfriend hits her and controls her life. He takes her car that she pays for and goes where ever he likes, but she can not...

T2 Greatest Movie Ever! [ 2 Answers ]

I know I might be a little behind the times, but I just saw T2 in it's entirity today, and the movie is GREAT! By far one of the best action movies off all freaking time! I have seen bits and pieces before, but like I said I just saw it today as a whole and WOW. It's the ****. The music, the...

View more questions Search