Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexis_2009_detroit Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Talking, Dating and communicating
    Me and this boy went together before and he decided to cheat so we broke up and 2 years later we end up talking to each other again and he calls me and we talk about every thing but I wonder should I continue talking to him but it seems as if we might be in love with each other but we barely see each other and I visit every summer cause I live in another state but visit my family. So we talk but we don't really talk long cause he always have to call me back and we really don't have time to express our feelings towards each other so I wonder should I go with him cause maybe he changed, he won't cheat again, the only reason well how he cheated was because he was already going with a girl but afterwards he asked me while dating her so now I'm over that and moved on a little but now my feelings got stronger and I always think about him, I always won't to talk to him, and I write poems to him but really never read them cause I didn't have the time to talk and talk.
    I don't know what to do should I go with him?
    tkdgal Posts: 51, Reputation: 13

Jul 11, 2007, 09:40 AM
    If this boy you were going with chose to cheat on you with another girl, I would take that as a signal that he doesn't deserve you. It seems like all he wants in a relationship is physical (or maybe just having a girl as an accesory), especially if he never has the time to talk to you or express your feelings. It's really important that you communicate and see each other on a regular basis, or else you might lose touch with what you want in that relationship, and just end up holding on to something that isn't there. It sounds like he can't make up his mind who to date, and if he's going to act that way, it means that he's not serious about dating, or simply isn't ready to have a true girlfrined. It's really thoughtful of you to care about him so much, and it shows how mature you are and willing to contribute to the relationship, but he's not doing his part. This will eventually set up for hurt and regret later on, and in order to avoid that, I'd either end the thing (at least for now), or tell that it would be better to be just friends until you both have more time to spend with each other, as well as building more trust. Hope I helped!
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 06:40 PM
    If he don't really have time to talk to you and he has cheated before than maybe her isn't for you and you should just let it go and let the past remain in the past and move on
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 08:55 AM
    There is a lot of distance and history between you so instead of filling in the blanks and falling for a fantasy, get some reality where you are.
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Don't worry about him, since you live a distance from each other then that there gives you plenty of chances to find a nice guy who would never even have the thought of cheating cross his mind.Just because you guys dated and now are talking again doesn't mean that its going to work another time.I say once a cheater always a cheater and by saying that I mean that there's a good chance he will cheat again.Your way better off finding someone else end of story.
    alexis_2009_detroit Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by UnwantedHero
    Dont worry about him, since you live a distance from each other then that there gives you plenty of chances to find a nice guy who would never even have the thought of cheating cross his mind.Just because you guys dated and now are talking again doesnt mean that its going to work another time.I say once a cheater always a cheater and by saying that I mean that theres a good chance he will cheat again.Your way better off finding someone else end of story.
    Thanks I believe you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Aprilaire Communicating Thermostat vs Lennox GHR32V Furnace [ 8 Answers ]

Lennox furnace doesn't work after changing out thermostat to an Aprilaire model 8870 communicating thermostat. Have triple checked the most obvious and wiring at both ends. Furnace powers up but will not ignite. Have changed out the new Aprilaire for another exact model. Still no luck! ...

View more questions Search