Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitty07 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2005, 04:51 PM
    Is he cheating?!
    I have a question... OK my boyfriend as far as I know has never cheated on me, but now I have this weird feeling that he has or wants to cheat on me its really odd. Here's the questions:

How do I know if he is?

Should I ask him?

If he is what should I do?

He says he wants someone new but he doesn't want to lose me if that makes any sense... (hes probably talking about that 3sum in the last post but who knows)

Please Help!
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2005, 05:07 PM
    I don't think I've ever been cheated on, but I have to tell you: If you think he's cheating, he probably is. Go with your gut. Bad news, I know.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2005, 08:00 PM
    I agree - I never been cheated on either, as far as I know, but from other friends - every time they thought their S/O was cheating - they were.

I know with woman, if they have that feeling - it's probably true.

Confront him now. If he takes time to spit it it out - he probably is - or gets mad.

You may want to pull back anyway and reflect and decide if this guy is worth it. I know would NEVER want that feeling and leave.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 8, 2005, 04:24 AM
    Well I have been cheated on A LOT!! and for someone who is good at it.. you will prob never know until after you break up or their guilty concience hits them and the tell you... for someone who is not very good at it you'll catch them... but don't ask.. if its one thing I have learned IF he is cheating on you he is NOT going to tell you.. that is why it is called cheating.. you aren't supposed to know.. but pay close attention to his behavior... sounds like he wants his cake and eat it too.. smh watch out... sounds like he is hinting into the 3some but if he doesn't get it sorry to say he may cheat anyway... but don't do it for that reason.. bc if you really don't want to then he needs to respect that and if he doesn't then he is not the one for you... sorry repecting you comes first... ALWAYS and never settle for less..
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2005, 07:27 AM
    Message deleted
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2005, 08:32 AM
    So true.

I know women wit htheir gut with cheating - if you feel it - it's probably true.

Jul 12, 2005, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper12
    no stay with him the guy is a sex machine and you can't keep up so why not have a 3 some it will make your.relationship a lot stronger so go with it.what do you have to lose nothing,and also mention you want a 3 some too with 2 guys and see how he reacts you see play the game and enjoy it
    First of all I can keep up! And I do have a lot to lose~~~~>a 2 yr relationship with the one I love and a lot of time that was spent w/ him unless that's nothing to u... but it is to me. And I really don't want a 3sum w/ 2 guys honestly.

Jul 12, 2005, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lickemlolly
    well i have been cheated on A LOT!!!and for someone who is good at it..you will prob never know until after you break up or their guilty concience hits them and the tell you...for someone who is not very good at it youll catch them...but dont ask..if its one thing i have learned IF he is cheating on you he is NOT going to tell you..that is why it is called cheating..you arent supposed to know..but pay close attention to his behavior...sounds like he wants his cake and eat it too..smh watch out...sounds like he is hinting into the 3some but if he doesnt get it sorry to say he may cheat anyway...but dont do it for that reason..bc if you really dont want to then he needs to respect that and if he doesnt then he is not the one for you...sorry repecting you comes first...ALWAYS and never settle for less..
    I already have asked him and he told me that he would never be able to find a girl that loves him as much as I do and someone that would be as trusting as me and that his family adores as much as me and the last thing actually likes to have sex. I've asked him more than once and he kind of got mad after a couple times. So I don't know and I am his first girlfriend and he is my first steady boyfriend so I don't know what behavior to look for~~~~>help
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2005, 12:25 PM
    Just don't push him away by being too insecire or needy.

If he breaks plans, too busy, doesn't return your calls, doesn't have any time - maybe a little too nice - too many compliments as oppose to before.

Problem with jealosy is - you can push him away - I've found if you think - it WILL happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he cheating? [ 15 Answers ]

OK I've been dating this guy for 4 years and I'm 20 years old. Hes never cheated on me before but lately I've been so nervous. We did a long distance relationship for a little over a year while he was away at college which is only an hour away and now we go to school 5 minutes away from each...

Is she cheating? [ 28 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 18 months has been acting differently ever since we moved into our new house. I get ss disability and do not work, she works about 10 miles away. We have only one vehicle between us so I am alone at home all day, cooking and cleaning. Anymore she leaves me here alone even after...

Cheating? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a friend back home that called me earlier today and I thought I might ask her question here since I know what wonderful feedback I can get. Ok so here's her situation, She has recently been having a "gut feeling" that something isn't right in her relationship with her hubby. They have...

Cheating [ 12 Answers ]

Hello: I am an architect. My doctor tells me that there's a drug that will make me a better architect. If I take it, will that be cheating? excon

CHeating? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this... I suspected recently that my husband was having an affair with a co-worker. At first he denied it, then eventually admiteed it was true. I was willing to try to save our marriage on the condition he quit his job and get another one, away...

View more questions Search