Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shy_girl Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Bleen after losing virginity
    Hi, does anyone know the percentage of people who bleed after losing there virginity... :confused:
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 9, 2007, 01:47 PM
    A lot!! Everyone I know
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Not everyone will. I don't know exact statistics, I don't know whether it has ever been documented. The bleeding is a result of the hymen breaking which can happen from a tampon, horseback riding, gymnastics, masturbation, an accident, any number of things. Once it is broken, no more bleeding will occur, and sometimes, no bleeding ever occcurs. I, personally, never bled with my first sexual experience.

UCSB's SexInfo

UCSB's SexInfo
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2007, 08:48 PM
    I don't know tha percentage but I know that most girls do if they never worn tampons before
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 10, 2007, 02:31 AM
    Its normal to bleed because the hymen will rip

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing virginity, and hymen [ 3 Answers ]

I had been a virgin until just recently. I have been with this guy for a while a feel completely comfortable, and love him so much. I feel I made the right choice. My question is, that I heard that it hurts, and you may bleed a little when you have sex for the first time due to the "tearing" of the...

Uncertain virginity [ 2 Answers ]

Isn't the loss of virginity a female concern?being a male am I still a virgin if I've only had intercourse twice,never without a condom and never achieving orgasm?

What is virginity? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to help me about something,can virginity be lost in other ways than having sex.if yes wich are these ways

Orgasm and virginity [ 5 Answers ]

I just lost my virginity the other night, and I have had see since then and I am still not able to cum, I orgasm and I feel like I am about to hit my climax but nothing ever happens... I don't cum, and it makes me frustrated... is something wrong with me? What should I do? Nothing works, I can't...

Virginity [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a question concerning women's virginity. I am 20 and still a virgin. I was talking with my friends recently and they told me that it was quite possible for a woman to lose her virginity even though she has never had any sexual intercourse before. What are the circumstances concerning this...

View more questions Search