Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bera Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Getting rid of Crabgrass and weeds
    Hello,

I have lots of crabgrass and weeds all over my lawn and backyard. I recently picked up a bag of Scott's Weed killer and applied to the entire area yesterday. I am a new homeowner and am wondering how I can get rid of these problems as they are unsightly to my lawn. Anyone recommend any other products, other than Scotts. I know I should have fertilized in the spring, but I didn't because I didn't know.

Thanks
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Here is an article for you : Getting Rid of Crab Grass | Pictures | How to Kill Crabgrass

If you need any more help let me know :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weeds galore [ 6 Answers ]

Hopefully someone can help me... I have an inground pool in the back yard and along the end of my property I have a cedar fence. Right behind that fence is a metal mesh fence. My question is, how do I get rid of or kill for that matter, all the weeds and crap that is growing between the two...

Weeds in lawn [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Kentucky blue grass lawn. Wide bladed grass from surrounding area is moving in, can I kill the wide grass without killing my lawn?

All weeds [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend had just bought a house and we need help in our yard area there is no grass all weeds can anyone help us?:o

Damn You Crabgrass! [ 7 Answers ]

How can I get rid of this grass once its started growing?

Yard full of weeds [ 1 Answers ]

?? Taking advice from the radio, I sprayed a mix of soap and water on grass to kill weeds. Dumb! It killed all my grass and the weeds took over the complete yard. What should I do to get the grass growing again? Mid-Florida location.

View more questions Search