Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brenda68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Mortgage loan
    Is it possible to get a loan when you are 3 months behind on your mortgage?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 9, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Anything is possible. But if your arrears have hit your credit report its unlikely.
    DianeV Sr Loan Officer Posts: 76, Reputation: 9

Jul 25, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda68
    is it possible to get a loan when you are 3 months behind on your mortage?
    There are some "sub prime" lenders that may do it, but the interest rate will be through the roof! And if you can't afford the mortgage you have there is no way you will afford the new one. Try to work out a plan with your current bank.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage fraud? [ 8 Answers ]

In 1999 my mother who is elderly signed a second mortgage to an individual Who had business dealings with my sister, who was 50 years old at the time. (Deceased 2003) This individual and my sister convinced my mother to back a loan my sister had Apparently taken out, however the request for...

How to get a mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

How to get an mortgage with a 530 credit score. We have very good income.

Mortgage company fraud? [ 2 Answers ]

I was ready to close on a mortgage loan, and the day I was going to closing I got a call from the mortgage company telling me that the rate of 6% they locked us in was not going to be the rate in which we were going to close. They gave us a different rate of 7% at the last minute before closing....

Name on mortgage but not on deed [ 2 Answers ]

I have been divorced for over a year now and in the divorce decree I had to sign the deed of the house over to my ex but my name is still on the mortgage. He is responsible for house payments and all taxes. The house was purchased on an upside-down baloon payment which means every ten years the...

Obtaining a Second mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the risk of second mortages. My husband and I have a 159,000 loan and right now our credit is over our head. My score was 678 but now it is 607 because all my credit cards are max out. We were thinking about taking out a second mortgage but we really don't know the pros and...

View more questions Search