Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nagoli Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2005, 09:20 AM
    Relationship
    Birthdate 10 2 1948

I need advice re my current relationship. Has he been cheating? Is he using me for a place to stay... my car.. Is he capable of commitment?

Thank you.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jul 8, 2005, 05:43 AM
    I hate to say this but if you feel he is using you, chances are he is. My sister just went down this road. He was using her for her car, she stopped the use and he left. Men suck some times.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Jul 8, 2005, 01:39 PM
    Nagoli
    Dear torn
    First of all, your heart is just as closed off as his. You've been hurt, bad. And you do not want to get hurt again.
    Second, do not be so ####### yourself for leaving these men. You have good reason not to be with... Maybe you can't put your finger on the exact reason at the given time, but your intuition is right. Too much excess baggage, whether it was their old girlfriends or bad finances or bingeing or etc...
    You are not ready just yet for a relationship, you have other areas in your life that scream for attention . That need tidying up first and then your energy changes and is ready.
    You are the type of woman that will be successful and have your men, many, various, on the side. Your business is so fulfilling that you need one man because he's good at smoothing over your boss at business dinners. And another because he is fine during the day while you are in meetings all day, he stays out of trouble. A different one because he really is what you need sexually but doesn't like the business dinner or weekend thing. You get what Im saying? You are very strong and powerful. No one man will ever be the it for you. One man simply can not meet all of your aggressive needs. You are not a woman that needs or wants rescueing. You don't want a little boy you have to pick up after all the time and the older man can be somewhat of a bore for you, you tend to have a daring, wild streak in your nature.
    The man you are with has no staying power, never has never will. That is his energy this lifetime. Freeloader. The car and the clothes should not matter, but you know they do. So a trendier dresser is needed for whatever occasion you would need to be out. There is a comfort you find withhim, but he holds you back. Once you are away from hi and the real you comes out, you will drop him like a hot potato and not look back.
    I have you making a major move in the next year or two to a bigger city, more opportunity and a chance to be around people more like you. And schooling for a degree and more schooling. Peace ranieri

Jul 8, 2005, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilfyre
    I hate to say this but if you feel he is using you, chances are he is. My sister just went down this road. He was using her for her car, she stopped the use and he left. Men suck some times.
    Don't apologise for saying what you think... I want to know what you think because I don't trust my own thoughts!

Thank you.

Jul 8, 2005, 09:14 PM
    Sorry... not much of what you said seems to hit the mark, but some does and what does is valuable to me. Thank you for the response.

N.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend doesn't want relationship now? [ 30 Answers ]

Ok, so where do I begin. I'm 22 and my girlfriend is about to turn 19 in July. We have been together for four years and they have been great. So good that I'm almost a part of her family. We went to Chicago for a week as vacation time and it was good for the both of us. We came back and thing...

Relationship [ 8 Answers ]

2 yrs. Ago I met someone... both of us are married. He's married 17 yrs. 25 for me. We met walking our dogs in the park. Don't know where to begin... we had lots in common, he has met my husband, I have met his wife. Oh gosh, this is going to be too long of a story. Let's see. We got very...

My relationship [ 2 Answers ]

I have been involve with a man for 1 year and he's involve with another women and claims he going to leave her for me, I do believe he's in love with me because of the things he does for me and also we are getting ready to buy a home together and get married this year, I guess my question is are we...

Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

Is this website askme the same of askmehelpdesk,and how can I ask a question step by step please?

View more questions Search