Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Run, Cindy, Run
    Fresh off her retirement from the antiwar movement a month and a half ago, Cindy Sheehan is not only embarking on a caravan and "walking tour" to Washington DC, she is threatening to run against Madame Pelosi if she "does not file articles of impeachment against Mr. Bush by July 23."

All I can say is run, Cindy, run. Wouldn't that add some fun to the elections?
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx
    Fresh off her retirement from the antiwar movement a month and a half ago, Cindy Sheehan is not only embarking on a caravan and "walking tour" to Washington DC, she is threatening to run against Madame Pelosi if she "does not file articles of impeachment against Mr. Bush by July 23."

All I can say is run, Cindy, run. Wouldn't that add some fun to the elections?
    Another case of symbolism over substance; more to my liking would be for Cindy to run against Madam…

The whole problem with Cindy Sheehan is that she is not a true anti-war advocate; she is a selfish self-centered mother who lacks a drop of Patriotic blood.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Shades of Ned Lamont... who to vote for ; a real conundrum for a moonbat

I am tempted to send her a campaign contribution .Last I heard she was pleading poverty. Maybe the Goracle can slip her some of the proceeds from the successful Live Earth concerts . Then there's always Hugo...

speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    Shades of Ned Lamont .......who to vote for ; a real conundrum for a moonbat

I am tempted to send her a campaign contribution .Last I heard she was pleading poverty. Maybe the Goracle can slip her some of the proceeds from the successful Live Earth concerts . Then there's always Hugo .......
    You know, I just might contribute to her campaign myself. Someone has already come up with her campaign theme...
    Attached Images

ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Jul 9, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Oh, G-d, what a choice. Stretch Pelosi and Tin-foil Sheehan. I wonder if the election will end up being about which one is uglier or which one is dumber.

Neither one of them exactly looks good on camera. Instead of the big networks vieing for interviews with these two, they would fight over who got stuck with which one... and which sucker was stuck doing the interviews.

I think that Sheehan has a slight edge in vocal annoyingness, but Stretch Pelosi has the edge in grandmotherly smothering and inane, meaningless insights. It should be a pretty good election battle.

Elliot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone run 5k? [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one run 5ks here I am trying to got o state or something this year for my high school any tips on what I should do? I ran about a 18:30 my sophomore year ill be a jr this year coming up my team could really use me 2 step up it wouldhelp a lot we have a really good young team so help

Will this run? [ 4 Answers ]

Read this The Truth About Graphics Power Requirements V2 - Graphic Hardware - Forums - www.atomicmpc.com.au I had a 9800pro running with this PSU (Macron MPT-300, 300W) just fine, so this article is saying I'd be able to run a 7600GS on my machine OK even though it's technically below the...

Run, Hillary, Run! [ 2 Answers ]

Someone is getting a good chuckle and probably making a mint. Why did I not think of this? A reversible bumper sticker. Democrats can use it on the rear, Republicans can use it on the front. http://www.bumpertalk.com/bt/images/items/BD513A.jpg ------------...

It won't run. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My other PC won't start. All it does is beeps. It has important stuff on it, to. I don't know what year it was made in, but it has WINDOWS 98 on it. Please help!!

View more questions Search