Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jul 7, 2005, 07:09 AM
    Unable to make our own choices,
    My dear fellow friends,I say that it is time for us to unite under one god,our way of life is at risk our freedoms are being taken away from us while our nation's people look on without response,our people deserve the loss of freedoms and to be enslaved to those that have risen to the top with their own agenda,we the people are a pathetic bunch of holes unable to make our own choices,
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2005, 06:30 AM
    Mike
    Hi,
    The use of abusive and cursive language is not allowed.
    fredg
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Jul 8, 2005, 03:34 PM
    Mike145
    Yes I agree that the vote most of the time is for more gov regulation and more of our natural freedoms taken away. But I believe that this is out of the red tape we make of our own lives. Some people get stuck,afraid because of the propaganda(scare tactics) used by the usually opposing side thrown out into the media. Over and over again.
    It just goes to show if you hear something over and over (true or not) long enough, some people(with out their own minds) will believe.
    Peace ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career choices [ 4 Answers ]

What Major would you suggest for a person who absolutely LOVES chemistry and biology and most other sciences? Thanks

Cd-rom unable to read [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm new to this community and I am also new to the techie world. I don't really know all the fancy names and such and such that everything has, but my computer has a few problems which I think could be related. Its kind of long because I don't know what's important and what is not, so sorry...

So Many Choices [ 8 Answers ]

This is a complex part of my life. Can anybody PLEASE tell me about the dark haired man that I know so well and care for so much. He has "problems" in his life, and I have "problems" in my life... very, very different problems. I'm looking for a reading... whatever you seems to get. It could...

Unable yo delete [ 4 Answers ]

Some files I cannot dlete with my XP+sp2. I get this massage: "Cannnot delet [file or folder}: Data error (cyclic redundancy check)" What should I do? Thanks Alik

Unable to Resolve DNS [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Anyone got any good ideas on how to fix the issue with Win98 where it does not resolve DNS i.e. you can ping IP addresses fine but not addresses. We have reinstalled tcp/ip, communications etc. recreating DUN, with and without automatic assignment of DNS settings. Tried sfc to replace any...

View more questions Search