Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lylcoop Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 07:52 AM
    How do we know which cards to check for value?
    I have tons of cards that I have had packed away for over 10 yrs now, and I would really like to know if I have any that are of value. I just don't know which ones to check or not.

Is there a list of most valuable player's that I can refer to? I have baseball, football, basketball, even hockey cards and there are so many that it would take probably years if I went through each and every one. It would sure help if I had a list to go by.

Can anyone help me with that? I would really appreciate it. Any help is gladly accepted.
    SWTSHEILA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lylcoop
    I have tons of cards that I have had packed away for over 10 yrs now, and I would really like to know if I have any that are of value. I just don't know which ones to check or not.

Is there a list of most valuable player's that I can refer to? I have baseball, football, basketball, even hockey cards and there are so many that it would take probably years if I went through each and every one. It would sure help if I had a list to go by.

Can anyone help me with that? I would really appreciate it. Any help is gladly accepted.
    i have many baseball cards i would like to find out the value of them... i have a complete set of fleer 1991, complete set of don russ 1991, and the following i have almost complete sets only a few missing of fleer 1981, don russ 1990, don russ 1989. I also have many loose ones.

thank you,
    swtsheila

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yu-gi-oh cards [ 5 Answers ]

What would be the best yu-gi-oh strategy for any deck full of random cards?

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

Baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ricky henderson 1000th stolen base card from 1992

Credit cards [ 18 Answers ]

My friend used her parents credit card after they had been deceased. When somebody called her house to speak with them a relative told the company they were desceased. Now the company is calling and wants a death certificate sent. What can she do to not get in trouble over this. Ignore the...

View more questions Search