Ask
    akhilbhandari Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 05:49 AM
    Want to know some books on investment banking
    Hi Can u tell me the best books in this world, on the following topics:-

* Valuation of Equities
    * Mergers & Acquisition
    * Valuation of Private Equity Firms

I am newly qualified Chartered Accountant and working in finance world from past 4 months.

Thanking u in anticipation.

Warm Regards,
    Akhil

Check out some similar questions!

Banking [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My husband to be. Is having a problem with getting a bank account . And we have paid the collection agency that we needed to pay . But it takes 30 to 90 days to fix. But we need the money now . I was wondering if he could sign th check over to me and I deposit it in my account. While the bank...

What is Custodian Banking? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an interview at a custodian bank, but don't understand what it is, or what:confused confused "technology and international network" the bank uses to make money. Also why do other banks use custodian banks, and is it not dodgy to be "moving financial assets around the globe"? How ethical is...

Banking overdraft [ 1 Answers ]

Three years ago I incured a large overdraft on my checking account through an error made by my bank. I went to the bank to open a GL account to pay the balance but never paid it off. What legal action can the bank take against me if I'm not at fault for the debt? Is there a statue of limitation?

Banking and the UCC [ 2 Answers ]

Just information for you to read about banking. http://www.lawresearchgroup.com/articles/article.php?story=20060102011133226;)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.