Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janevblagoj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Test my video game!
    Hello!
    Quite a while I’m working on my product “Poppy and Rose” which you can download it here: Poppy And Rose - Reviews and free downloads at Download.com
    The game is made in the program language Delphi 6 and I hope that it will take your attention.
    Please, after you try the game and study it a little bit, if you can answer the following questions:
    - How can I find a video game tester, the best case is that to be some volunteer who will test the game and it will give me critics about the game.
    - How is your opinion for the essential value of the game?
    - What do you think about the UI of the game (it is made in Delphi 6), can I make it better and can I get some suggestions of how can I do that?
    - In which category will you put this game (maybe puzzle!)?
    - Is there any company that in cooperation with me can commercialize the game?
    - I think that playing on this video game in network can be a real challenge! Do you think same?

Thank you,
    Janev Blagoj
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Hi Janev. I write reviews for Casual Gameplay : Download the Best Action games, Puzzle games, Seek & Find games, Card games, Strategy games, and more! .

I'll give your game a play through when I get home tonight and will provide feedback. Keep in mind that I'm sometimes a little too harsh :)
    quiero_matarme Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 02:53 AM
    First of all, your game was quiet good, I played it and you seem to know a lot about Delphi 6. I don't know how to program but I use MultimediaFusion 2, no need of programming knowledge to create games and (very) simple programs.
    Secondly, the graphics are all yours? Wow, great job.
    Thirdly, version 0.9? It is not yet completely built?
    Fourthly, I do believe that playing this game in the network would be a real challenge. Why don't you try to communicate with icq or sth like that?
    Btw, it's not Macedonia, it's F.Y.R.O.M.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is my video game worth [ 7 Answers ]

How much is my friends digimon world game for playstation worth?

The Darkness video game [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Is "The Darkness" video that will come out soon, going to be for Playstation 2?

Movie that kods go into a video game then go to a dinasour world [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one now its from like 90-95?

How do I write a thesis statement about Japanese Video Game Companies? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm doing a report for my English class about Japan. And I chose Video games as my topic. I am having trouble writing the thesis. The 3 companies I'm writing about are Sony Sega and Nintendo

Video Game Makes People Kill 80's Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie where a playing a video game made people kill. I don't remember if this was 80's or early 90's. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

View more questions Search